Get Naked Was ROBBED! (The Appreciation Thread)

It’s possibly my favorite Britney song. It’s the epitome of Blackout IMO and it’s just effing massive. It’s almost magical. The chorus is mesmerizing. Then you have that AMAZING breakdown. The song is next level. The first time I played Blackout for my fiancé he DIED when he heard Get Naked and Toy Soldier. He said he had no clue Britney made such a sick album. I wish Blackout had more exposure because it’s definitely just a fan favorite and deserves so much more credit by the world. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

It’s possibly my favorite Britney song. It’s the epitome of Blackout IMO and it’s just effing massive. It’s almost magical. The chorus is mesmerizing. Then you have that AMAZING breakdown. The song is next level. The first time I played Blackout for my fiancé he DIED when he heard Get Naked and Toy Soldier. He said he had no clue Britney made such a sick album. I wish Blackout had more exposure because it’s definitely just a fan favorite and deserves so much more credit by the world. 

Taste recognized taste :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:Happy I Love You GIF by pikaole

• Super Mods
20 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Let's create one. What would be your Get Naked video vison?

Im not sure tbh

whats coming to my mind right now is that it has a similar backdrop to her 2007 VMA performance in which it has ******** poles that go up or down.

I imagine Britney coming down from upwards during the intro.

Then she comes down in glittery lingerie and is doing choreography.

Then she starts dancing on the pole like she did in Gimme More during the part where she chants "Get Naked"

and then after she keeps doing more choreography.

I hope what I wrote isnt lame, I just wrote what came to mind.

• Love 1