Blackout Streaming Party is on Sunday!

Kindly lazy old fans here, do something and stream Blackout non stop today fan accounts are hosting a streaming party to show support as currently Blackout is charting on iTunes globally. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

@PokemonSpearslet's do this! Feature it or something and let's all show support. 

Also, don't loop any songs it doesn't get counted. Let the game begins :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

just yesterday I was watching these rehearsal clips

I hope someday they leak the entire show, and preferably if they have videos with Britney on it

Yes this choreo for this residency was gonna be so good. As Britney said in the Doc she wasn't good she was great. Urbanney was gonna slay Domination :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: wish she could do this show still one day but on her terms. 

1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

Yes this choreo for this residency was gonna be so good. As Britney said in the Doc she wasn't good she was great. Urbanney was gonna slay Domination :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: wish she could do this show still one day but on her terms. 

people complained a lot about these clips because the choreo wasn't good enough, or difficult enough, but I think it was all gonna be very visually pleasing. I think with the outfits, the lights, the backdrops, etc, it was going to be a very entertaining thing.

The only thing I don't like is that for what we've seen it was basically the same POM setlist.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

people complained a lot about these clips because the choreo wasn't good enough, or difficult enough, but I think it was all gonna be very visually pleasing. I think with the outfits, the lights, the backdrops, etc, it was going to be a very entertaining thing.

The only thing I don't like is that for what we've seen it was basically the same POM setlist.

The intention was that this residency was gonna be more urban styled. And the set list was gonna have more of her 'not so known' songs to the GP but fan favorites many reliable sources said this. I wish it happened. POM was successful and again I was unable to attend that one but I feel Domination would have been better. The clips Britney just looks more confident!

• Like 2