Britney: Our trip is over. We're sad, we didn't want to come home

17 minutes ago, rennen said:

One of the NYT articles confirmed he signed an updated NDA last year which said he had to seek approval from Daddy before posting with Britney on his instagram. 

I hope they’re sorting through that to get rid of it. You’ll notice the shots of her are still very blurry. He’ll just pan the camera over to her for like a peek and that’s it. It feels like they’re being cautious.

I was one to be very suspicious of Sam but if it’s all real then I’m happy for the both of them.

Hope she quickly gains control of every aspect of her life. And that she has a circle of trustworthy people that look out for her best interest.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

I hope they’re sorting through that to get rid of it. You’ll notice the shots of her are still very blurry. He’ll just pan the camera over to her for like a peek and that’s it. It feels like they’re being cautious.

I was one to be very suspicious of Sam but if it’s all real then I’m happy for the both of them.

Hope she quickly gains control of every aspect of her life. And that she has a circle of trustworthy people that look out for her best interest.

I have been suspicious too, but only because her entire team of vultures are sent from hell, nothing personal towards him. I am really glad that she has such a cute, goofy boyfriend. It is not like I wanted to be right about him being a fraud, I am super happy for them, they seem to be a perfect match. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

I have been suspicious too, but only because her entire team of vultures are sent from hell, nothing personal towards him. I am really glad that she has such a cute, goofy boyfriend. It is not like I wanted to be right about him being a fraud, I am super happy for them, they seem to be a perfect match. 

I feel the same way.  You get called a Sam hater. But it’s not about him personally. It’s that everyone in her life could have been ‘in on it’. It’s not odd to be skeptical. 

So I agree, if that’s not the case and they’re the real deal together then that’s a huge reassurance. We all want happiness for the queen.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
13 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

I feel the same way.  You get called a Sam hater. But it’s not about him personally. It’s that everyone in her life could have been ‘in on it’. It’s not odd to be skeptical. 

So I agree, if that’s not the case and they’re the real deal together then that’s a huge reassurance. We all want happiness for the queen.

I have said all the time that he is a beautiful man and that I love that he calls her “Lioness”.   I am over the moon because he seem to be who he says he is, I really like his smile and supportive manners in how he writes about her on social media. I really hope I was wrong to doubt him. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

I have said all the time that he is a beautiful man and that I love that he calls her “Lioness”.   I am over the moon because he seem to be who he says he is, I really like his smile and supportive manners in how he writes about her on social media. I really hope I was wrong to doubt him. 

He's amazing :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Same. I wanna be wrong in this too.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Not Britney saying "test it baby, test it" when it comes to the dessert :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I share the fascination for little versions of things and I would have made the same story :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: I really like how she's perfectly natural in Sam's stories!! And especially with that rough voice - although I wonder since when it's like that?

• Like 1