Article claims Britney has produced her own documentary and blasts Jamie for the “control freak” and human trafficker that he is

View: Britney Spears was ‘imprisoned’ by her control freak father for the last 13 years

The best little article written about Britney’s conservatorship, really words it like it has been and for once doesn’t start by claiming that Britney had grave mental health problems. It also claims that Britney has produced her own documentary that will be released..?! I just wonder how she could have done that with Blackbox in her face? But awesome if it is true! 

1 hour ago, Arwen said:

I’d love it to be true, but unless Sam shot it with his cell phone, there’s no way she could’ve gotten away with it up until now.

No I find it hard to believe given her extreme control and surveillance she has been under. On the other hand she still managed to get in touch with and communicate to Rosengart so maybe something happened to the surveillance the latest 6 months or so? 

• Love 1

There is one IG post where she said something about I have 10 minutes of project rose already..or something like that... does anyone else remember that? I'm wondering if she had somehow secretly recorded things herself and was able to do things like a minute at a time?!  Would make sense because the way she's been posting red things and roses still.. to me it seems like the project is still happening, like it's not fully completed yet...

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

No I find it hard to believe given her extreme control and surveillance she has been under. On the other hand she still managed to get in touch with and communicate to Rosengart so maybe something happened to the surveillance the latest 6 months or so? 

I think Sam has been helping her doing things on her behalf, like maybe getting in contact with people etc.

We know what he thinks of the situation of course so why wouldn't he try helping her since he loves her?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OxygenBabe said:

I think Sam has been helping her doing things on her behalf, like maybe getting in contact with people etc.

We know what he thinks of the situation of course so why wouldn't he try helping her since he loves her?

Also he has industry connections and all producers/directors/studios would know he’s her boyfriend and understand they could make deals with him. If it’s released once the CON is terminated, no one can sue him 

2 hours ago, OxygenBabe said:

Yes, just Amazing If he pulled that off with Stasi controlling her, that is what I mean 🙂. That they have let them off without a microphone attached to them at all times etc 😛

• Like 1