Thanks to a huge leak, Kylie minogue disco reissue artwork and formats are available. But not for pre order.

So word was going around of a massive disco repack. 

Thanks to a french website and actual ATRL insider info. It's legit. 

The Disco Guest pack will feature 3 new songs. 

All duets with gay icons Jessie Ware whis what's your pleasure album is considered the album that got overlooked in 2020, a new track with years and years and a song with original disco queen Gloria Gaynor who's Kylie quoted her song and an all around gay anthem "I will survive " throughout disco album..

Standard 2 CD set 

Deluxe edition 3 CD plus both a dvd and a blu Ray of her infinite disco live stream concert. 

Disc 1 the original 12 track album.

Disc 2 the bonus tracks from the deluxe edition, the 3 new songs plus remixes including remixes of say something that was only available via her webstore super digital deluxe album (Basement Jaxx) or the Japanese edition F9 ( one half of the freemasons who did the epic club mix of the one from X which is the single version and how she performs it in the upbeat version when she tours).

Plus the Dua lipa remix of real groove. 

The deluxe 3rd CD is the infinite disco in audio form.

Plus deluxe has both a blu Ray or DVD of infinite disco..

Which is major considering fans were upset a blu Ray of her golden tour wasn't an option. 

Fans are complaining that she stayed in Melbourne for 8 months and couldn't do what steps did and make a brand new studio album as a continuation of the era. 

Some of us argued saying considering most of her family is in Australia, I'm pretty sure work was the least on her mind.

I'm excited according to cultural, a french Music store. 

Disco Guest pack edition is expected to come out on November 12th 

Fans got shady considering little mix has an album out that day. 

But we all said for the UK, ABBA probably will have a second week at number one considering the strong numbers Universal Music said the pre orders of the album, plus it's ABBA and the UK is very ABBA obsessed as they never went out of style there. 

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block