You guys…

21 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Tonight I was *literally* at a *pool party* with a guy who works for Holland &  Knight as a lawyer and who spoke so highly of Vivian (literally said she is so smart; I said she is likely involved in something corrupt) and he thought it was bonkers that I even knew her by name.

I don’t even know what to do with this thread. I’m just shocked by the small coincidence. 

That is very interesting! 

you know what this doesn’t even surprise me because if you hear what Vivian has spoken about with previous conservatorship she clearly knows what she’s talking about. 
she knows the ins and the outs of conservatorship abuse and in the past has spoken out about the corrupt ness of having a family member with limited review, going as far as saying that without it it gives the courts and people like her a “sick form of job security”.

Years ago she used to say that Britney was not incapacitated and said her  situation was different from someone who can’t make decisions for themselves. Or course now she’s changed her stance because she wants in on the cash cow that she believes is Britney. Somewhere along the lines within the last year her opinion on this case has really shown her true colours. I do agree she’s in something corrupt, but it’s also her decision to feed this battle. Her only excuse now though is that daddy loves her so perhaps she really knows deep down that this is all a huge lie. To hear her talk abo it all this, please watch this link at the time stamp 

50:02

• Like 2
Just now, Rik said:

you know what this doesn’t even surprise me because if you hear what Vivian has spoken about with previous conservatorship she clearly knows what she’s talking about. 
she knows the ins and the outs of conservatorship abuse and in the past has spoken out about the corrupt ness of having a family member with limited review, going as far as saying that without it it gives the courts and people like her a “sick form of job security”.

Years ago she used to say that Britney was not incapacitated and said her  situation was different from someone who can’t make decisions for themselves. Or course now she’s changed her stance because she wants in on the cash cow that she believes is Britney. Somewhere along the lines within the last year her opinion on this case has really shown her true colours. I do agree she’s in something corrupt, but it’s also her decision to feed this battle. Her only excuse now though is that daddy loves her so perhaps she really knows deep down that this is all a huge lie. To hear her talk abo it all this, please watch this link at the time stamp 

50:02

Deep

18 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Did you guys hook up? Maybe you could get some more info. Use your charm.

Happy Fun GIF by Mr.Cryply

29 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Aren't pool parties ****** anyway? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

52 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not you having pool parties with Team Con's friends though lol

I mean I’ll do my best to understand why he supports her. I even told him about the like half million for “media matters.”

I just think it’s hilarious that after all the bogus drama during Glory era about pool parties I actually encountered someone tangentially connected to all this via a fu¢k1ing pool party!!!

(He’s more like a real estate lawyer though, so nothing to do with entertainment or Britney). 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

It’s giving me flashbacks to the infamous pool party of 2016 when details about the Make Me video were learnt! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

You should have pushed him in the pool and sashayed away! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Or that if he said “Daddy loves you” three times fast, Vivian would appear from nowhere and drain the pool like she did Britney’s estate! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Tetris said:

Tonight I was *literally* at a *pool party* with a guy who works for Holland &  Knight as a lawyer and who spoke so highly of Vivian (literally said she is so smart; I said she is likely involved in something corrupt) and he thought it was bonkers that I even knew her by name.

I don’t even know what to do with this thread. I’m just shocked by the small coincidence. 

Vivian might be good at arguing in court (BG’s opinion not mine), but her official statement following Jamie’s suspension was pandering to the point of silly, clearly devoid of any logic and just pure horse s.hit really. No one with even half a brain would write that let alone claim it. :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

IMO she was a bad lawyer when it came down to it. People are not stupid and gullible.