Exhale I Need Your Help, Sis!

JayTawndre

So I'm coming out with my YouTube Original Docuseries next year and the soundtrack is about to be released on December 2nd. I need help figuring out how to upload my mp3 audio files from my Google Drive into YouTube? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Can a tech savvy person guide me thru? YouTube tutorials confuse me. 

I need to drop my first single by October 18. 

• Love 1

I’m very excited for your docu series! I make documentaries too but haven’t ever uploaded mp3s to Google drive

i believe it’s possible, but what are you trying to do? Add the audio from ur Google drive to the video so then it can be on YouTube?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rik said:

I’m very excited for your docu series! I make documentaries too but haven’t ever uploaded mp3s to Google drive

i believe it’s possible, but what are you trying to do? Add the audio from ur Google drive to the video so then it can be on YouTube?

Aww thanks love! Yeah I've decided to really start putting myself out there and showcase my talents and skills. So I came up with an idea to come out with a Docuseries about my life originally for friends and family to get a glimpse in my day to day struggles and my every day life. I don't always see all of my family and friends and we only show them what we wanna see on our social media. Then I decided to make it worldwide released to introduce myself as an upcoming singer, songwriter, rapper, producer, dancer and actor. It's been my passion for years. I'm so excited! 

But to answer your question I want to upload my mp3 audio files from Google Drive and place them in a video so I can post the video on YouTube. I had to let go of my tech guy :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:because I can't afford him RN. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block