What If People On Team CON Are Making Plea Deals and Selling Each Other Out Already?

E44OymQXoAUounj.jpg

I'd be so pissed if Lou M. Taylor got no prison time because she struck up a plea deal that protects her from being convicted of any wrong doings. Hell, I'd be furious if any of them didn't get whats coming to them. I can imagine Lou manipulating country bumkin drunkard, Jamie into doing criminal activity, so she reaped the benifit$$$ of the con, while on paper she can't be traced and it all falls on Jamie. I really am now seeing how much of a manipulative, sociopath Lou M. Taylor is. I knew she was evil for setting the CON up but now seeing how she had been preying on Britney for so long and weaseled her way into the Spears family. The CON would not have been so lucrative and lasted so long without her pulling Jamie's strings.

e1e3eb5db8f68260ba104e6b6500951f.jpeg

This Christian saying my mom told me when I was younger.  For Lou and her husband for being so religious, you would think they would have thought of this, but Im sure they view it as the more they aquire the further they can spread the Lord's word. But then again Lou did post this:

lt1.jpg.5585014668d9ff6560bf13d35cc8eba5

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

E44OymQXoAUounj.jpg

I'd be so pissed if Lou M. Taylor got no prison time because she struck up a plea deal that protects her from being convicted of any wrong doings. Hell, I'd be furious if any of them didn't get whats coming to them. I can imagine Lou manipulating country bumkin drunkard, Jamie into doing criminal activity, so she reaped the benifit$$$ of the con, while on paper she can't be traced and it all falls on Jamie. I really am now seeing how much of a manipulative, sociopath Lou M. Taylor is. I knew she was evil for setting the CON up but now seeing how she had been preying on Britney for so long and weaseled her way into the Spears family. The CON would not have been so lucrative and lasted so long without her pulling Jamie's strings.

e1e3eb5db8f68260ba104e6b6500951f.jpeg

This Christian saying my mom told me when I was younger.  For Lou and her husband for being so religious, you would think they would have thought of this, but Im sure they view it as the more they aquire the further they can spread the Lord's word. But then again Lou did post this:

lt1.jpg.5585014668d9ff6560bf13d35cc8eba5

Yep. She doesn't act like a Christian

• Love 3

Yeah Lou is very much a sociopath :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad: but I can't imagine the huge amount of evidence showing her huge role in creating the conservatorship won't be looked through (especially with Rosengart leading the charge).

Unless she has paid off Judge Penny... truly mind-boggling how ethically depraved these "people" are

• Love 2

I swear the concept of the movie "I Care A Lot" is exactly be kind of ***** that went down w Britney. I'd bet the original judge was like the judge in the movie, he knew someone who vouched for someone else, and would be in on establishing the network of the Conservatorship being set up and maintained.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

britney spears wtf GIF by X Factor Global

Um her WHOLE ENTIRE persona/motives/personality/everything she's done is on brand for christianity...

fk the whole religion and ofc her

I'm a Christian real ones are supposed to show love. There's a difference between being religious and being spiritual.