🚨POP EMERGENCY🚨 Kim Petras Releases Debut "Future Starts Now" Music Video!!!

JayTawndre

Baguettes 🥖🥖🥖 and BunHeads rejoice because the Future Starts Now official music video is here!! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:!!! The future truly does START NOW! 🚨🚨🚨

new york fashion week GIF by Robert E Blackmon

@Jordan Millermainpage

Also she announced Turn Off the Light Volume Three is not coming out this year. She wants to perfect it because it is the final album in the trilogy. It's likely to come out next year Kim states via Twitter. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Oui-ah! 

:liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 5
9 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Listen, I am a Kim fan, but this song is NOT it.  Don't even waste money on a video.  I'd rather her just release a video for "Sweet Spot" or "Personal Hell" and use that as her lead single from this new album under the label.

FSN is....a flop. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

I love it so much its so fun and encouraging.  Although I loooooooooove  Personal Hell :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block