Britney’s in Tahiti

1 hour ago, sunny_liston said:

I like how consistently she wants to be in warm, tropical locations. Brit - move here to Atlantic coast Florida. It's like California without papz, media or taxes. Excellent Starbucks density too.

Which sane multi-million dollar mogul and a-list celebrity would leave California for Florida though? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: I’m 99.9% sure she’s happy living in Metropolitan Los Angeles as do millions of other people. Y’all need to stop projecting.

18 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Which sane multi-million dollar mogul and a-list celebrity would leave California for Florida though? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: I’m 99.9% sure she’s happy living in Metropolitan Los Angeles as do millions of other people. Y’all need to stop projecting.

I mean I'm mostly kidding but tbh if there were ever an A-lister who'd value the climate, comfort, southern luxury and anonymity of rich-person Florida I bet it'd be Britney. 

• Like 1