t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

• 10 months later...
Just now, Leodance said:

I mean everyone can have their own opinion, I don't wanna mix music and what they think. With homophobia she explained after all what happen...and when it comes to Putin, I mean they are Russians, of course they stand with him, mostly all :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

sooo what?

That doesn’t mean is the right thing to do :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

But whatever… She can rot along with Putin :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

I still like Lena tho.

But Julia…

ew throw up GIF

I always prefered Julia and her angelic, screaming voice, but I like them both :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Julia had the best voice ever :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: Unfortunately she lost her voice due to operation, but was able to restore it a little bit, she even went before one month in Korea to restore it even more and now she speaks more clear again :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Leodance said:

I always prefered Julia and her angelic, screaming voice, but I like them both :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Julia had the best voice ever :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: Unfortunately she lost her voice due to operation, but was able to restore it a little bit, she even went before one month in Korea to restore it even more and now she speaks more clear again :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I always prefered Lena.

Julia lost her voice? Well, Karma is a ***** :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Leodance said:

They are against the war and have always been, but now they can not promote it like back then, the time is different :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Exactly , when they first appeared russia was much more liberal and democratic,now speaking out against Putin will get them to end up in jail, the situation all around the world unfortunately only worsened, I'm sick of all that political bull**** Israel vs Palestine, Russia vs Ukraine, Kosovo vs Serbia ...... It's so stupid 😒

Back to the topic tatu has made some really amazing music and I don't think Julia is as bad as she's portrayed on sm, she doesn't really have a choice as a famous Russian figure who wants to survive in that country.....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ExXL said:

Exactly , when they first appeared russia was much more liberal and democratic,now speaking out against Putin will get them to end up in jail, the situation all around the world unfortunately only worsened, I'm sick of all that political bull**** Israel vs Palestine, Russia vs Ukraine, Kosovo vs Serbia ...... It's so stupid 😒

Back to the topic tatu has made some really amazing music and I don't think Julia is as bad as she's portrayed on sm, she doesn't really have a choice as a famous Russian figure who wants to survive in that country.....

Exactly my point of view :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: We can't also mix politics in music, we shouldn't at least :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:  The other thing is that they are now grown up women, their image changed, Lena spoke before few days about it in an interview, so two older women kissing on stage will not work now, but they still are special and with the hits and maybe new music it will be so nostalgic and cute to see them again on track, I missed them :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block