t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

Крутоооо

can’t wait!! What they have done is unique... I absolutely love their project and even if they are not gonna make new music together (I don’t think there’s gonna be in 2022) it would be great to see them perform together...

Even if they are not releasing anything, Performing their old songs together would be the the best way to continue their amazing project 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, blackguillemot said:

I don't think there will be new music. Last time I saw interviews, I understood that they are not even in contact.

Would be nice tho.

Yeah in last interview they still did not talked together. Lena is angry on Julia. But maybe they talked after and found a way how they will work. Imagine they record a new song for a serie or something :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, thousand oaks said:

Крутоооо

can’t wait!! What they have done is unique... I absolutely love their project and even if they are not gonna make new music together (I don’t think there’s gonna be in 2022) it would be great to see them perform together...

Even if they are not releasing anything, Performing their old songs together would be the the best way to continue their amazing project 

Yaaas. Their songs are pure beautines, with strong messages. I would be so happy if they make a new album. It seems it will be only some serie for now, I hope at least they will make some music for that. Last time they performed together was so sad. In 2016 they were at the same stage, but did not even look at eachother. I hope they will find a way to comeback together in 2022 :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Julia said earlier this year that at least to even perform together for fans will be nice...

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I’d be excited cause their debut album really helped me through rough times But Julia is a disgusting homophobe. She’s trash.

During the course of the interview, Volkova is asked if she would condemn her son if he was gay, to which she responded: “Yes, I would condemn him, because I believe that a real man must be a real man.”

“God created man for procreation,” she continued, “it is the nature. The man for me is the support, the strength of… I won’t accept a gay son.”

https://www.nme.com/news/music/tatu-2-1229758

• Love 3
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

I’d be excited cause their debut album really helped me through rough times But Julia is a disgusting homophobe. She’s trash.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/tatu-2-1229758

She did apologize after, and said that love that she has for her fans is true and unique and that fans she never insulted or said she does not like them. That show was for views where she said it. But Im also confused she accepted even saying that.

Regardless all that they made magic and very strong messages with albums. Especially the second and third one.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

People seems to forget how big was t.A.T.u. and how they changed pop culture... without them probably the iconic kiss between Madonna, Britney and Xtina wouldn't happen

They were the first big thing on MTV! They were huge. It is a shame that a lot of people do not know their other work. Their third album is amazing! I really hope they make some new stuff after the comeback starts.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block