Las Vegas fighting over Britney Spears as the conservatorship comes to an end

I mean, simply because her Dad is allegedly a bum doesn't mean Britney should develop some aversion, allergy, or phobia to the performing arts...

she wanted this for her career, and her father does not get to remove that from her existence and hurt us, the fans, in the process.

• Like 1

Duh, she is in demand as usual and she made Vegas so much money. However, Britney calls the shots now and I want her to do whatever she wants. Personally, I don't see her doing a vegas residency again. All that abuse and trauma that happened during those years would have left a bad taste for me. If she does decide to comeback I'm not sure if she will even tour or maybe just do award show performances, etc. Who knows! It will be exciting to see what she decides when that time comes but I hope more than anything is she gets her freedom and she calls the shots and I hope she gets married if she wants, and also has a baby. 

• Love 2

I hope Britney takes as much time as she wants and needs to herself.

She doesn't owe anyone anything.

That said, I do hope that she is writing and channeling all the emotions she's feeling, because it can be a cathartic release.

If she does choose to return to music, she'll have plenty of material.

I'm ready for some eff you music from her, and if she tours I'd love to see her make her triumphant return with My Prerogative, Stronger, and Overprotected.

• Love 2

I don't think britney will want to come back to performing in Las Vegas anytime soon, plus don't forget that she left a great legacy in Vegas with the residencies, so if not to do something that surpasses what she did there , better not to do anything there. With all the good things going on in her life, the best thing now is to focus on her personal life and be happy and when she goes back to work the best thing for her is to go on a world tour.

I remember that when Britney started doing her residency in Las Vegas the main reason she wanted to perform in the same place was because of being able to have her children there with her. Now, when (and if) she starts a new musical era, her children will be over 18, by that time they will no longer have to split between their father and mother and so they will be able to accompany Britney on a world tour , I think it would be great for them, for her and for the relationship between mother and children.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Slayer said:

I kinda find it disgusting that she's not even free yet and all the media are asking is when is she going to perform again. Is it just me who feels like that? Let her just be free and just enjoy life for a bit.

She was obviously tired from the last residency, I can't see her doing anything so strenuous again unless it is a limited amount of shows and longer breaks/gaps. I cannot see her doing as many shows as she once did.

I just want her to enjoy life, get married and have a baby. I think at some point in the future she will get bored and want to release music but I don't know, I just can't see it any time soon and I don't blame her.

That’s her job and part of her life , it is not like she is a teacher or cleaner , this is what she enjoys anyways 

• Love 1

It really isnt our place to to decide nor even pass an opinion however in my VERY personal opinion . I think Britney needs to stay away from the any possible trauma triggers and vegas is a big one. I dont know , i just dont think her signing onto another deal would be beneficial . 

Except if she wants to make some serious money , enjoys herself and hires new choreographers and managers. That way she and only HER calls the shots . To spend her time being busy and doing what she loves . That maybe the case in 2 years time. 

She needs alot of space. Even instagram and social media , deactivate it all. Spend some time yo heal and comeback whenever you feel like it. Let her spend her money and enjoy , only god knows she needs it.

• Like 1

Hmm, no thanks.

She is a GLOBAL icon.

there are fans all around the world and countries she has never ever visited. I'd perfer her doing a huge world tour instead of being stuck in Vegas.

But ofc this should happen after she is ready and if she wants it.

• Love 1
On 10/2/2021 at 9:36 AM, Slayer said:

I kinda find it disgusting that she's not even free yet and all the media are asking is when is she going to perform again. Is it just me who feels like that? Let her just be free and just enjoy life for a bit.

Agreed. But I think the world will never fully stop seeing Britney as a product, unfortunately, even when she is free. She's really the only the last YOUNG pop star associated with a "live spectacular". There is Madonna and Cher and that's about it, except for whenever Beyonce will do Vegas. 

Britney deserves to live out her dream marriage and have a family in private, and focus on that, for however long she wants to. There is literally no reason for her to release new music or perform any time in the near future unless it actually serves her happiness and purpose, but the WORLD doesn't deserve anything else from her. 

She gave her life to the world, we need to now give her the space to live hers. 

I'm sure if she wants to go back to Vegas at 50, it will be the biggest thing ever to happen to that city. (... One more time). 

On 10/2/2021 at 10:00 AM, VeryLazyCat said:

Uhm she has worked for Vegas under shackles. This seems so strange like read the room.

However, it could be really exciting and uplifting for her to return, under her own terms/control. 

Also - I don’t think it’s that gross for the media to be questioning her next steps. She made a point to say she was taking a work hiatus *as long as her dad was controlling things. Now that he’s out of the picture, and knowing how much she genuinely loves performing, it’s a fair question.

• Love 1