Las Vegas fighting over Britney Spears as the conservatorship comes to an end

9 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Is her contract with Domination officially terminated? Wasn’t sure if her dad’s “illness” just postponed it. Then of course we had covid a year later.

Probably terminated as her father more than likely signed it, meaning he was responsible. If the con ends, contracts signed would possibly be null and void if the leaked piece of me contract is anything go.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Probably terminated as her father more than likely signed it, meaning he was responsible. If the con ends, contracts signed would possibly be null and void if the leaked piece of me contract is anything go.

That’s interesting. I’ve wondered this before on here but others have speculated a “contracts a contract” c-ship or not. I hope it’s not the case as it’d truly mean she was free in every sense of the word if she wasn’t committed to x number of albums or tours to fulfil still 

• Like 1

I think she is the most loved entertainer ever. She can have anything she wants 💚💚💚 She Deserves Everything! What ever she wants to do. LEGENDARY!  The World is just reminding her how much they love her. Thats POWERFUL Shh it folks. I am so damn excited because Britney is gunna flourish. I hope she buys multiple homes. Maybe some cute tiny places around the world that her, sam, and the boys could explore. Raise more kids if she wants. Get some chickens! Roast Marshmallows over a campfire. Sing Email My Heart with a live symphony orchestra atWorld Cup Soccer GIF by Football Australia

Literally Anything. She is Amazing 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Is her contract with Domination officially terminated? Wasn’t sure if her dad’s “illness” just postponed it. Then of course we had covid a year later.

I think it was officially cancelled and I think Jamie/the conservatorship would have signed. If she was still bound by it she could say she was coerced into it by team con or placed under duress.

But I do think Domination is officially terminated.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It's nice to see that her status as the Queen of Vegas hasn't faded after all this time. And to be honest, it's nice to see that she got options, because she has a long way to go if she wants to rebuild her empire (for a star as iconic and with such an impact in the industry such as Britney Spears, $60m is basically bankrupt, thanks to Jamie)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

That’s interesting. I’ve wondered this before on here but others have speculated a “contracts a contract” c-ship or not. I hope it’s not the case as it’d truly mean she was free in every sense of the word if she wasn’t committed to x number of albums or tours to fulfil still 

Well while a contract is a contract, if the POM contract is anything to go by, then contracts would be unenforceable.

If I'm correct, the pom contract was signed by Jamie as conservator, and Britney's appearance was almost like a result of him signing it as conservator, because legally, he could make her turn up as conservator, and the conservatorship is in place.

So if the conservatorship is removed OR Jamie was removed from the conservatorship then there's no legal way for Britney to appear...

I doubt Jamie had the foresight to see the events playing out as they have, so I'd believe all his contracts were based around him in a conservstor position.

• Love 2

Hollywood is going to throw money at her, wait for the book offers, more documentaries, music, merch, Endorsement deals etc 

Firstly, She needs a GOOD team, one that actually puts her first. Nothing like Larry, Lou or her dad. They need to protect her and elevate her profile. She doesn’t need to do anything ever again, but if she wanted to, it would be huge. Britney’s healing and well being comes first. 

• Love 1

As a couple of others have point out ... why would any of y'all see this as anything but a great thing? 

She can - and probably will - respectfully decline, but why is new interest in Britney's art from the GP a bad thing? Not everything in this world is meant to exploit her... Bunch of you are getting mad for the sake of getting mad.

• Love 1

Well... We all are being protective and stuff, but I bet the queen herself is yearning to perform once she's ******* free lmao. She loves it. It's just that she didn't had time to properly heal back in 2008, and she needed a long break after 2007. I am glad she's at home since Vegas ended, even tho it could be boring as f--ck, at least she's not traveling around the world daily and doing exhaustive things. But still, she needs to enjoy her freedom the best she can. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Dirk said:

Selfish thinking: she needs to hurry with that baby, have that baby by 2022

drop a new album December 2024

Superbowl 2025 headliner, start WORLD TOUR right after

then she can go if she wants, but I hope she gets to say a proper goodbye! 

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I would not consider it all that selfish given that she is a white woman of wealth residing in America benefiting off of capitalist's culture. Yes, she was certainly mistreated but under the scope of 'rich people problems'. She's not some low income minority who has to suck it up without news coverage to shine a light on said circumstances. People struggle, everyday. I love Britney and I respect her immensely, but as a consumer, it isn't far fetched to wonder when her next business venture could take place. She's no longer a financially modest girl from Louisiana, she is well off and will be even more so as this progresses...and I certainly doubt she'll be writing a check to fans to ensure their light bills get paid. Support her, sure...but lets not talk about her professional dilemmas as if our livelihoods are so much easier than hers. Respectfully, her worst days are our likely our best days. The fan base hoping she'll perform should not be seen as something taboo but rather a sign of strength and resilience. Heck, I think she should use her eventual pregnancy as motivation to officially perform 'Someday, I will understand'. I say this all to say, if the situation was reversed we would be perceived delusional to expect the same...the average individual does not receive Britney's lifestyle. If she wanted to avoid said pressure she should have considered an alternative career to the performing arts realm of reality. It's not like she's some broke, has-been. If Cher, Madonna, Streisand and various others...well, you know what I'm saying. No disrespect meant. I apologize if this upsets anyone.

#freebritney

...also, it doesn't take much to jump on instagram live, or wherever streaming is supported to promote the specific type of artistry she might prefer to pursue, either. Shoot, with all these nude pictures she's posting she might as well be the first mainstream artist to perform music on Onlyfans. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1