Exposing James Spar who denied Britney’s right to hire her own lawyer.

Here's the thing...

By law, he can't admit to treating Britney...So the fact that he wouldn't admit it in the Netflix doc means nothing. 

He also challenged the filmmakers, and asked them to show them his signature on the evaluation...They couldn't.

I also don't doubt for a second that she was showing symptoms of ****-induced dementia...That would be normal under the circumstances, seeing as she'd just had her prescription psych meds crushed and put in her food by Sam Lutfi.

Even if Spar was responsible for the temporary conservatorship being put in place...He likely never dreamed in a million years it would,

a) be made permanent, and
b) last for 13 years.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Meh.

It feels like too much focus is being put on the "dementia" box being ticked and the temporary conservatorship.

It all should have wrapped up by the time the Circus promo ended.

I save my rage for the "succeptible to undue influence" claim and the permanent conservatorship...That's where they really got her.

For me the rage also applies to the “cash cow” part  

"…The conservatorship is necessary and appropriate for the complexity of financial and business entities and her being susceptible to undue influence."

Basically, there’s money to be made, and Britney must be permanently “trafficked” in order to do so. 

Reva Goetz makes my blood boil, maybe even more so that Lou Taylor. It’s clear she despised Britney and everything she stood for (S.exual, financial and creative freedom as a woman), and believed she needed to be punished and controlled.

Goetz is without a doubt the Aunt Lydia of the entire affair! She thinks she’s doing a righteous job in the name of law and order. But really she’s team con’s misogynistic enabler and outright female oppressor. Shame on her!

• Love 2