Fan asks Dua Lipa for a photo, but she says she's busy walking

My friend met Melanie C while rehearsing for dancing with the stars (well for now, Covid took a team down) and she signed as much as she could and asked her to say hi to me in a video..

She wondered why Melanie was nice than most celebrities.  I said the Spice girls came at a time where fan appreciation was the norm. 

When was the last time an artist thanked the fans and said without I wouldn't be here. 

You really don't get that anymore, they build a wall cos of what happened to Britney and a few others. Cos they don't want that.

Justin literally got that. They were looking for him to do something bad. The whole drunk driving thing started to make him a bad person in the public eye. So that's why these stars are super private..

They can have a narrative stolen from them..back then that never happened.  

Tbf I found the fan kinda annoying for filming her walking along the street as they rode on their bike... Dua was busy walking her dog and she wasn't rude when she spoke to them. Hardly makes her arrogant now does it?

People forget celebrities are humans too and they sometimes just want to go about their day like normal people without constantly being harassed. If a celeb is nice enough to stop for a fan while walking in the street that's great but if they are too busy to then you must also respect that. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block