Fan asks Dua Lipa for a photo, but she says she's busy walking

This is one in which taking sides is difficult. Just a few days ago, I ran into super popular Mexican actor Alejandro Speitzer in a restaurant. For me it was really awkward to watch how many times he was interrupted for pictures, like, let the man enjoy his tacos! He always agreed to photos, though. 

As for Dua, I have seen videos where she is literally charged  at by fans.

BTW, I can't see the receipt in the OP.

• Love 2

Hasn't justin bieber said something on the lines..

You bought an album, I don't owe you that. 

You bought a ticket, I don't owe you that.

They are really starting to learn the selfishness of fans and how it blurs into their personal private lives. 

Only one city treats stars like normal citizens. New york city, you can walk into anybody and nothing happens.  

It's only la cos its Hollywood and the hot spots are common knowledge 

• Love 1

Honesty, as much as I think that celebrities "owes" their success to their fans, I have to respect celebrities who refuses to take selfies and interact with fans on their free time.

This person is literally following her and filming her and calls her rude and arrogant for not stopping for a selfie. Celebrities are humans just like any of us and they deserve their boundaries too. And fans should respect that because even the minor celebrities have to take hundreds of selfies per day with fans if they go outside.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
20 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Without her fans she’s nothing - taking a quick 2 second pic won’t kill her. 

Just because fans buy her music doesn't mean they own her. She has a right to refuse.

She's not on stage. This is not a meet and greet. This is her walking her dog like a normal person

Respect boundaries, because you don't own anybody and nobody owes you their time outside of their work.:gunney:

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

This was in New York though

Maybe she was having a bad day. 

Or maybe like most of today's generation.  She probably hates people she wouldn't interact with on a daily basis. 

There could be A lot, most celebs are the most friendly people on the planet anyway. 

Most of them become famous to show everybody who bullied them or hated on them, look what I did while you're still at home with mom and dad and no life..

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Korb said:

Just because fans buy her music doesn't mean they own her. She has a right to refuse.

She's not on stage. This is not a meet and greet. This is her walking her dog like a normal person

Respect boundaries, because you don't own anybody and nobody owes you their time outside of their work.:gunney:

I’m sure she would have taken a pic with them during her “new rules” song era.

Who who meet on your way up is who who meet on your way down. Ego getting in the way. 

• Haha 1

But did you hear how he talked to her? It's like he didn't even know who she was. He saw a bunch of papz following them and just asked for a picture because they must be famous. He didn't even say please. 

Yes, he probably knew it was Dua since he's a young man and she's an It Girl of Pop, but imagine how it came off to her. I could see if he said something like "Dua I love your music so much. I'm a big fan! Can I please take a photo with you?" And then she blew him off this exact way, then I'd feel a little more inclined to side with the fan. But that wasnt the case. Now it seems like he's trying to spin this for attention and clout. There's a reason he turned off his comments. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block