POLL: Which member of Team Con would you be most excited to see in handcuffs?

Which member of Team Con would you be most excited to see in handcuffs?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

James is already going to pay...
Lou got a lot of attention lately (and i'm loving it)

But my vote goes to... 

and-the-oscar-goes-to-will-smith.gif

Robin Greenhill cause that puta deserves HELL. 

Let's not forget also Sam Ingham that piece of **** has to pay as well. 

Jamie Lynn... She's so over. I'm just gonna sit and enjoy watching her to ANYTHING for pennies...

You mean choose ONE that will go to jail, but the rest die. Right? 

Spoiler

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Ingham. Just his ugly mug and smug mannerisms makes me wanna punch him in the face. A ruthless POS that got rich for no reason.

But Loucifer and Colon… can they at least go bankrupt, lose all their money and suffer for life? 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Jamie & Edan will for sure be punished as the committed a crime and even more severely punished as it's a public affair.

:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Edan is such a boring pawn, though. Loucifer, Ingham, Goetz and Colon are so much more personally involved. It would be such a major buzzkill if only paid the price. Ideally they all will, but it’s a scary thought no one (or someone mostly irrelevant) will. 

1 minute ago, colormelou said:

Edan is such a boring pawn, though. Loucifer, Ingham, Goetz and Colon are so much more personally involved. It would be such a major buzzkill if only paid the price. Ideally they all will, but it’s a scary thought no one (or someone mostly irrelevant) will. 

Yeah but sadly people like Bryan or JL didn't committed a crime for the state of California unless being an unethical leech is one. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

• Like 1

Kinda gutted I could only pick one... I won't go there. She would chew me up and spit me out choke :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I just hate the holier than thou, "Jesus is with me so I can say or do whatever" types. Absolute tosh! *spew*

#CUNextTrialSuckers

Spoiler

Doesn't make any sense, does it