POLL: Which member of Team Con would you be most excited to see in handcuffs?

Urbanney

Which member of Team Con would you be most excited to see in handcuffs?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmmm GREAT question! I had a hard time deciding but ultimately decided on Judge Reva Goetz. She did her job so poorly, obviously listened to the media reports of Britney, twisted and warped the grey areas of the law to suit her biased agenda. I will never forgive her and I wish the absolute worst for that hideous, abusive person. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Like 2

I’m not convinced any of them will actually serve jail time. They’ve been getting away with everything so long and it seems like they have had too much sway. I mean I even question the lawyers and the court itself. If everyone is in on together they may get a slap on the wrist.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Elisaaa said:

Hard time choosing between Colon and Lou the mastermind of this.... Without her this would have not happened.. but Colon is just so ******* horrible piece of **** of a father.

Yes, I know, I struggled with that choice as well. I went with Colon though on the basis he did all these awful things to his own daughter. Feels like KFed and his hideous excuse for a lawyer Kaplan should also be on the list as well  Surely someone could come up with a reason to arrest them as well. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Arwen said:

I’m not convinced any of them will actually serve jail time. They’ve been getting away with everything so long and it seems like they have had too much sway. I mean I even question the lawyers and the court itself. If everyone is in on together they may get a slap on the wrist.

The only one that will probably serve some prison time is Jamie, but no one else. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

This is soooo hard. I chose Reva because She as a JUDGE should have more integrity than to break and ignore the laws, so horrible that someone like her even has bothered to become a judge, she should have gone straight for fulltime criminal officially. 
She is a representative of the state of California, she should have done her job and stopped an obvious attempt of trafficking. Jamie and Lou are both Satan so I def want to see them first in handcuffs too, maybe even more Jamie because he is BRITNEY’s PARENT. How disgusting can one be than to kidnap, abuse and traffic your own daughter and rob your grandchildren of their mother?! 

I agree with this. Reva Goetz is the worst offender because she is supposed to uphold the law instead of allowing dark forces to manipulate the law

to imprison and traffick a young woman who just wanted access to her own children who were used as blackmail.

Lou, Jamie, and Reva should all unequivocally be in jail. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

Hmmm GREAT question! I had a hard time deciding but ultimately decided on Judge Reva Goetz. She did her job so poorly, obviously listened to the media reports of Britney, twisted and warped the grey areas of the law to suit her biased agenda. I will never forgive her and I wish the absolute worst for that hideous, abusive person. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

“Who is she to be demanding that of anyone” , “you may not want to tell her she can get married”.

These two statements alone from

2014 show she was biased against t Britney imo. 

• Love 3

Weirdly it’s Lou. I think she’s the mastermind behind it all. Her little minion Robin Greenhill too. They deserve to be stripped of all their money. 

Larry, Adam and her team have to be sent to jail. To think Larry had been with her from the beginning but was actually the one threatening her and forcing her to perform.

Jamie and Lou in particular but then her management and her horrid family.

14 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I can't believe only two people voted for Larry. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: He's probably way worse than Lou. 

Absolutely!

When you add up what Larry has profited over the past 13 years, it likely far outweighs what Lou has pocketed.

Plus, there was never a relationship of trust between Britney and Lou...But there was with Larry.

Larry could have been the person to put his foot down and demand that the conservatorship come to an end (or better yet, never happen to begin with)...Yet he did the exact opposite. 

Larry Rudolph is a horrible person.

• Love 1