POLL: Which member of Team Con would you be most excited to see in handcuffs?

Which member of Team Con would you be most excited to see in handcuffs?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

This is soooo hard. I chose Reva because She as a JUDGE should have more integrity than to break and ignore the laws, so horrible that someone like her even has bothered to become a judge, she should have gone straight for fulltime criminal officially. 
She is a representative of the state of California, she should have done her job and stopped an obvious attempt of trafficking. 

Exactly. She's the one who ALLOWED this to happen. And the way she talked about Britney in the court hearings is disgusting. How the hell did she became a judge?

Ingham would be second. These two people are a judge and lawyer... they are paid to PROTECT people and make sure the law is respected. They should be severely punished.

• Love 5

Great poll :wink_britney_everytime_white:

It was SO hard to choose one though. My initial reaction was Jamie BUT it had to be the Judge, because we expect Judges to be impartial and professional. What this Judge did to Britney - that is, deprive her of the right to hire her own attorney - CANNOT be forgiven. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea: nor will it be forgotten. I have nothing but contempt for her.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Lou but honestly the more I think about it, Ingham is such a close second.

He is so disgusting. To see how much Rosengart has done in such a short amount of time really shows how Ingham was not acting in Britney's best interest at all.

Ingham is the type of man who is bought so easily. Fat ****! I wanna go for a hunt! :gunney:

• Like 2

I feel like Lou is the key player here. Jamie spears just seems so dense. I wouldn't doubt that they made him believe this is what needed to be done. Then he got money and couldn't stop. I just feel like they fed him lies and made him believe. He's just an ignorant old man. But Lou she's these mastermind in this. Allegedly. Also when she's in handcuffs that's how I know they will all be in handcuffs 😂😂😂😂 allegedly