Britney Spears’ former backup dancer from 2007 is speaking up after watching 'Britney Vs Spears' on Netflix

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She’s pretty much just posting this for clout lol…She keeps saying how everything makes sense now and yet she doesn’t really say anything about why now everything makes sense.

Thank you. Clearly this wasn't even during the conservstorship. She is just taking the opportunity of getting attention. 

Some of you Exhale members are so petty... Team Con would have just twisted her words again had she publicly spoken or shown support back then. Heck, she could have been blacklisted within the industry had she spoken against them, knowing how powerful the c-ship was before this year. I can see why she remained silent and I'm glad that she shared her story in the end. That was really sweet of her.

• Love 1

Some of the questions she answered in the comments:

Also that photo backstage of the M&M show!!! Did Britney ever mention to you why the set was so short?

no but I know it was basically her and her cousin Allie doing it on their own. So I’m assuming it was Britney’s fav numbers. Even she taught us the choreography.

You did an interview with a colleague of mine when I worked at Extra and you defended Britney, saying what a good mom she was. I believe you were dancing for an MTV show at the time. You absolutely did right by Britney and stand in a select group of people who never sold her out! This is such a beautiful post ❤️

omg yes! Celebrity rap superstar was the show! I remember that!