Britney Spears’ former backup dancer from 2007 is speaking up after watching 'Britney Vs Spears' on Netflix

This article was sweet and kind yes.. yet the article said nothing to help her? 🙄🤨🧐… I thought the post was gonna go further into helping her. Its nice she talked about her story being twisted and Britney understood and did not take anything to heart . Just so this dancer knows some things .. spill the beans dancer friend ..You danced with her and 🤷🏼‍♂️… oh you filling your dreams ….we know Britneys entire life is twisted in print .Of coarse the article was twisted around…everything written about Brit was twisted once society got sick of her fame ..Hmmm 🤔 This was insightful… 😑  so you danced .. hmm 🤔 . Today I drank some coffee ️.. Today I have to go to the post office . Today I hope to poop 💩 3 times .  Today I am sick 🤒.. I love cheese 🧀 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bunkywoo said:

This article said nothing to help her? 🙄🤨🧐… Ok so this dancer knows some things .. spill the beans dancer friend ..You danced with her and 🤷🏼‍♂️… oh you filling your dreams ….oh and an article from you was twisted around like Britneys entire life. Of coarse the article was twisted around…everything written about Brit was twisted once society got sick of her fame ..Hmmm 🤔 This was insightful… 😑  so you danced .. hmm 🤔 . Today I drank some coffee ️.. Today I have to go to the post office . Today I hope to poop 💩 3 times .  Today I am sick 🤒.. I love cheese 🧀 

usually coffee and cheese makes you want to go to the toilet Britney yes :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

how's your holidays coming along?:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1