Britney and Sam having dinner

4 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

They look so gorgeous together and seem to be having such a good time. Also, sorry I know it is a little off topic but the Daily Mail (that odious paper my country has managed to produce) has really annoyed me this morning. Apparently "fans" are concerned she is losing it again due to the risque pictures and videos posted from the holiday. Apparently this is a some sort of sign of "mental instability" despite the fact the Kardasians (and others) have posted these kinds of pictures for donkeys years. It seems to suggest her father forcing her on stage in skimpy outfits to perform is OK, but her choosing to show off her amazing body (after birthing two children!) is not. HYPOCRISY!  Anyway, rant over don't want to introduce too much negativity to this thread. She looks amazing in the white dress as well and really happy which warms my heart. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:      

I should have not read the comments on that article

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

They look so gorgeous together and seem to be having such a good time. Also, sorry I know it is a little off topic but the Daily Mail (that odious paper my country has managed to produce) has really annoyed me this morning. Apparently "fans" are concerned she is losing it again due to the risque pictures and videos posted from the holiday. Apparently this is a some sort of sign of "mental instability" despite the fact the Kardasians (and others) have posted these kinds of pictures for donkeys years. It seems to suggest her father forcing her on stage in skimpy outfits to perform is OK, but her choosing to show off her amazing body (after birthing two children!) is not. HYPOCRISY!  Anyway, rant over don't want to introduce too much negativity to this thread. She looks amazing in the white dress as well and really happy which warms my heart. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:      

Always a double standard when it comes to Brit, ALWAYS, I’m sick of it!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1