Jamie Lynn shading us on her story

sorry don't know how to post, but she post some music from leah kate (don't know who she is either lol) but first video is "I told you so" and second video is "cry baby" ....don't come crying to me"

so anyway I think this is in reference to Brit's nude pics or maybe she grew a heart and is shading her dad, but that wouldn't make sense since he doesn't have social media

Am I wrong or am I right?

She's honestly such a loser. I just wanna have a one on one with her and hopefully get through to her. I can't believe how delusional she even is. How brainwashed is she where she couldn't support Brit. But wanted to steal the money she earned. And she really thinks she's cute. Poor thing. I know when Britney hires her as the help she's gonna be wishing she stood by her sister. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Excuse my language cause I’m drunk as hell rn but came on here to say she’s a fat h oe bag who didn’t even say anything abt briknee

i hope brinny slaps the **** out of her love and hip hop style 

Y'all need to start lurking better. She's liked every post of Britney's since the engagement. 

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Excuse my language cause I’m drunk as hell rn but came on here to say she’s a fat h oe bag who didn’t even say anything abt briknee

i hope brinny slaps the **** out of her love and hip hop style 

GIRL ME TOO AND YOU DONE SAID IT ALL :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: