I Just Realized Something So Sad About Matilda

10 hours ago, div said:

She also mentioned she wanted to be a lawyer on that 2014 q&a

If Kim Kardashian can become a lawyer in her late 30's, so can Britney TBFH

It would be so iconic if Britney became a lawyer fighting for the rights of conservatees.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What was her name for her witch costume at Halloween that year?

Veronica thee Witch. (Megan Thee Stallion is QUAKING)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 10/2/2021 at 8:43 PM, Onyxgirl17 said:

Brett rubbed me the wrong way. There’s also a reason she doesn’t speak up. She’s complicit.

Yes why would SHE speak up? She is seen having the time of her life being Britney’s personal prison guard. “When your dad abuse you it is LOVE. Britney. Ok?! 😄TOUGH love.”. Like she was a ******* child and not another grown woman. 

On 10/2/2021 at 5:57 PM, Xavierleleon said:

Yes, it was a dress and the ******* gall to stand there and have so many detailed opinions about something as personal as TASTE. Not her ******* job to make those personal decisions. Not even if she had worked as a carer for people with intellectual disabilities would it had been okay for her to say to clients “You can’t have that dress because it is not MY style” or “that doesn’t suit you in my eyes so you can’t wear that”. 
***** Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

What does she knows about fashion ? She made her bridesmaid wear those ugly dresses at her wedding. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Pictures of Britney Spears as a Bridesmaid in Miami | POPSUGAR Celebrity

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 10/2/2021 at 3:47 AM, glittershimmer said:

Yes I agree I'd like to see Bret called out for how she spoke to Britney in that documentary.

Jesus Christ, everyone freaking disrespected Britney in that documentary. The way they gaslit her, minimized her and tried pacifying her. Bret was there to handle her and report back… I hope Britney can transition well to freedom. I suspect she will not listen to anyone’s advice anymore cause she’ll see it as controlling or saying “No, I don’t have to do what anyone tells me to” 

• Like 1