I Just Realized Something So Sad About Matilda

1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

The worst thing about that clip is the narcissistic assistant BRET standing there with the most EVIL, high on power smile saying “You can’t have that. That does not look good on you. That is too expensive. Nope, not your style, not happening”. I think Bret needs to be exposed too because that was gaslighting and mental abuse and she was on Britney’s toes 24/7, even physically restraining her from biting her nails. 
She had probably been jealous for years that every guy she crushed on fancied Britney and would have dumped her in a second if they ever got the chance to date Britney. 
Im Jealous Listen To Your Heart GIF by The Bachelor

Yes I agree I'd like to see Bret called out for how she spoke to Britney in that documentary.

• Love 3

Britney has mentioned several times in the past that she would liked have lived in NY city and have worked in a law firm (she had also mentioned teaching children before too).

She is a huge fan of S.ex And The City (rewatches it regularly), and likely see’s herself more as the Miranda character, than any of the other characters. Miranda is goofy, works insanely hard, thinks too much, has no luck with men/dating, is often overly anxious/overwhelmed, and values friendship over family.

When she refers to being a lawyer and being named “Matilda”, she probably means Miranda. Or is subconsciously alluding to that (similar syllables), and the fact that’s she’s dressed rather conservatively in high end corporate office attire.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

The worst thing about that clip is the narcissistic assistant BRET standing there with the most EVIL, high on power smile saying “You can’t have that. That does not look good on you. That is too expensive. Nope, not your style, not happening”. I think Bret needs to be exposed too because that was gaslighting and mental abuse and she was on Britney’s toes 24/7, even physically restraining her from biting her nails. 
She had probably been jealous for years that every guy she crushed on fancied Britney and would have dumped her in a second if they ever got the chance to date Britney. 
Im Jealous Listen To Your Heart GIF by The Bachelor

I'll never forgive Brett for saying that dress was a shirt. It was a ******* dress, Brett!! And Britney looked amazing in it!! 

I know lots of fans like Brett, but she gave me the wrong vibes.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

I'll never forgive Brett for saying that dress was a shirt. It was a ******* dress, Brett!! And Britney looked amazing in it!! 

I know lots of fans like Brett, but she gave me the wrong vibes.

Yes, it was a dress and the ******* gall to stand there and have so many detailed opinions about something as personal as TASTE. Not her ******* job to make those personal decisions. Not even if she had worked as a carer for people with intellectual disabilities would it had been okay for her to say to clients “You can’t have that dress because it is not MY style” or “that doesn’t suit you in my eyes so you can’t wear that”. 
***** Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

• Love 1