Britney's career post conservatorship, Circus tour, BJ, Glory...

I feel so bad... I've been thinking a lot about her 2008 "comeback" with Circus... I'm having such a hard time listening to that album now. They way they rushed things and didn't give a F about her. I was 18 when she released Circus and part of me wanted to believe that she was happy coming back but you could always tell something was off.

Out of respect I do not want to share her images being taken by an ambulance ... How is it possible that this is how 2008 began for Britney and that we were led to believe that she had returned with her blonde hair and happy in September of the same year. Poor baby, had ZERO time to recover, they just exploited her and it breaks my heart.

I've been also thinking... That's probably why the Circus tour was mainly Blackout songs cause she actually wanted Blackout to happen, she worked her *** off and gave her all. I'm not saying she hates Circus though, but... Come on.

I'm so angry about so many things... That mess of an album called Britney Jean... The way they messed up her catalog with such a mediocre album and also dared to include a duet with Jamie Lynn Spears to try to help her launch her solo career. 

I don't even want to talk about B10 because it seems out of place to me, but I feel like it will be her first album in over a decade, the one where we will (if it happens) hear 100 percent of what Britney really wants. I know some of you think Glory was her baby and all that and i do agree that's the most involved she's been on an album post conservatorship, but she still wasn't completely in charge, so...

I AM TOTALLY IN FAVOR THAT BRITNEY TAKES ALL THE TIME SHE WANTS TO LIVE HER LIFE, IT IS WHAT I WISH THE MOST FOR HER: HAPPINESS. THOUGH IN MY HEART I KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE A B10 EVENTUALLY.

• Love 9

The tour NEVER should have happened.  She was amazing, but hearing Felicia said it was bad behind the scenes broke my heart.  The traveling, the stress, all of it…too much for someone who needed time to heal her soul.

I could imagine recording could be therapeutic for an artist, but yeah I feel bad that she was rushed back into her career.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I AM TOTALLY IN FAVOR THAT BRITNEY TAKES ALL THE TIME SHE WANTS TO LIVE HER LIFE, IT IS WHAT I WISH THE MOST FOR HER: HAPPINESS. THOUGH IN MY HEART I KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE A B10 EVENTUALLY.

This exactly... Of course I yearn for a new album, but she has all the right to do whatever she decides... and even if she does not release music anymore, her legacy will endure because she is a legend.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

The tour NEVER should have happened.  She was amazing, but hearing Felicia said it was bad behind the scenes broke my heart.  The traveling, the stress, all of it…too much for someone who needed time to heal her soul.

I could imagine recording could be therapeutic for an artist, but yeah I feel bad that she was rushed back into her career.

I know :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

It doesn't matter how much you love doing something, if you're forced to do it, it stops being fun. 

• Like 2

Personally I Would Like a Piece of Me professional & Circus Tour Recordings would be great 4 Fans, but if the sales & promo would benefit the team con i prefer just to forget about it.

Britney Jean album could be like Xtina album Just Be Free.  I mean, something to forget...

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Obviously she wasn’t totally into it during Circus, we could tell something was off :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: ugh and then they over medicated her in femme fatale and forced her to keep working, it was abuse playing out right before our eyes :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Want to know the worst part? Everyone saying "she used to be so good" "what happened?" "she can't dance", blah blah blah... She had to deal with mean comments and slavery at the same time... I'm amazed by her strenght, i cannot even put it into words, she really is Britney, *****.

• Love 3

I might get a lot of flack for this...

But Britney never came back during Circus. The comeback was successful as a comeback financially but not for performing. I remember seeing her in 2009 in Sacramento and the production was amazing but Britnet the performer was absent. Who can blame her? She was sad and miserable. 

The only time -- in my opinion -- Britney came back to some extent was her performances in 2016-2017. 

I think she would have retired if she had her freedom sooner. I also think we would have gotten some amazing performances if she was happy and in full control.

Britney is going to be 40 soon and if she does come back on her own terms it won't be until 2023, if that. I just want her to be happy.

• Like 2

She was absent in all albums post-con (with good reason) except Glory. Glory is a masterpiece. She has been a robot performing ever since. I cannot say anything about performances.

Circus and FF: I loved Circus back in the day, I was 15, very likely because I was super super hyped. Femme Fatale too, but as I grew older I stopped liking them because I just cannot stand Britney's vocals in those albums, the vocals sound very rushed, overprocessed, Britney doesn't sound present or like she did any effort to deliver. I listen to Amnesia and Inside Out every now and then even when Britney recorded them first try and half-asleep.

*Billie Jean: I won't comment much on **** *** bc that wasn't even Britney singing. That album is a disgrace, 90% sung by Myah Marie, the songs are atrocious and lyrics are very basic and dumb. I like Work ***** even though it's only 20% Britney singing (could be 0%), and Perfume is listenable (at least it's her). I abandoned the fandom a couple years due to BJ.

*Glory: What a piece of art, I think Glory is Britney's third best album after Blackout and ITZ, her vocals are exquisite, she sounds present. I came back to her thanks to Glory, Invitation just sounds like the sky was opened and angels were descending, actually I'd say it's in my top 10 from B. Just Luv Me, THOSE lyrics slayed my whole existence... Mood Ring!!! a magnificent workmanship. Slumber Party, Do you wanna come over, Just like Me, Man in the Moon, Make Me and Coupure Électrique are highlights for me....

• Like 1