What are/have been your issues with technology and have you solved them and how?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My desktop computer is driving me nuts. 

Random reboots: I really don't want to think it's hardware related. This has been going on for awhile and it's so random. If hardware's failing, wouldn't it be a case of seeing random reboots happening more frequently? The computer can sometimes go days or even weeks without a reboot and then it'll start back up again. It's not like it's happening every 15 minutes or the computer is acting sluggish/freezing up. Everything will be normal and then it'll just reboot. Done damn near everything I can find to get this **** to stop and it just won't stop. 

Audio issues: If you're having problems with some stuff, wouldn't it make sense to have problems with everything? Both of the songs skip like crazy to the point where it's not worth listening to either one.

Spoiler

And then you have this song. It doesn't skip at all and it's an extended mix that's over 9 minutes long.

Spoiler

Haven't really tried playing around with trying to fix the audio issue. I honestly want to say Windows updates are just ******* everything up. Absolutely has gotten to a point where I dread seeing updates happening because I sit there wondering what's gonna be the next thing to **** up.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block