Little Mix tease new song "Cut You Off"

Slayer

21 minutes ago, hot mess said:

love them, but why are they releasing a new album this fast when two of them just became moms? it feels like a marketing strategy by their team to keep them relevant while jessy is making her debut as a solo artist. i just hope the girls are ok with this release.

It’s their 10 year anniversary album. Essentially a greatest hits album with a few new tracks 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, hot mess said:

love them, but why are they releasing a new album this fast when two of them just became moms? it feels like a marketing strategy by their team to keep them relevant while jessy is making her debut as a solo artist. i just hope the girls are ok with this release.

tbh though its not really that much work to release a new album nowadays anyway. Groups/artists only have to do a week's promo if that and thats about it

• Like 1

I swear these ladies work my NERVE and make me sick.... because they're so incredible. They constantly have me gagging
crying-breakdown.gif

They keep us so well fed; Mixers RARELY go hungry. When they went quiet earlier this year, I knew they were busting their buts to give us everything for the rest of the year and I haven't been disappointed yet. I'm gonna need a signed Between Us, Deluxe edition book Between Us, a ticket to London, and VIP tickets to the Confetti Tour asap mad-scream.gif

Ugh, they deserve everything!

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...
On 10/3/2021 at 7:28 AM, hot mess said:

This was planned way before Jesy left the group.... It's a Greatest Hits album to commemorate their 10th anniversary. If anything, it was Jesy and her team trying to ride LM's coattails when they started teasing Boyz around the same time as the anniversary lol

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block