Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Adele is coming: '30' posters begin popping up around the world, updates her social media pages


Recommended Posts

On 10/2/2021 at 1:15 AM, kdub87 said:

I’m a qualified fitness instructor and practiced for almost a decade so I’ve heard every excuse in the book. I’m sorry but it’s physiologically impossible to be unable to lose weight, don’t be silly. You’re body can’t run on air, consume less calories than you expend and your body will use its fat stores as energy, I can’t break it down any more than that for you.
Healthy food isn’t expensive either, have you seen how many fruits and vegetables you can get for the price of a Wendy’s combo? It’s just that unhealthy food is cheap too but also requires less effort (i.e no prep/cooking/cleaning) so of course it’s more attractive to those who don’t like to exert themselves…

 

:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:…huh?

You can though babe, It’s basic science.

Of course you can love yourself, but nourishing your body with healthy food and exercising is real self love. Trying to convince yourself that being obese is healthy and beautiful is self harm. 
 

Saying that you can be healthy whilst being morbidly obese is just insincere and expecting other people to pander to such ridiculous beliefs is just unreasonable.
The hypocrisy of fat activists that are foaming at the mouth to shout down women like Adele and Rebel Wilson for losing weight and taking care of their health whilst preaching “healthy and beautiful at any size” is a joke. Why aren’t they allowed to be proud and share their passion for switching to a healthy lifestyle? Sounds like jealousy to me.

 

Being extremely thin is obviously unhealthy, and it’s detrimental that it was popularized as a beauty ideal. However, are you going to justify hyping up obesity as a response to that? How about acknowledging that both extremes are bad? It’s funny that you will acknowledge people starving themselves to be skinny as detrimental yet defend people that are obese from overeating with a barrage of excuses.

We live in a society now where every individual feels they have to be pandered to and tip toed around to placate their sensitivities. Sorry but some of us live in the real world. Being obese is a choice, it’s also grossly unhealthy. If that hurts your feelings that’s something you’re gonna have to work on as it’s your problem. 

The funny part is, despite my background in fitness education I myself are overweight right now. The difference between me and the crazed fat activists is that I take full ownership of my personal choices. I look terrible, I feel terrible and my health is suffering. And you know what? It’s all my own doing, and frankly I’d be embarrassed to expect people to tell me I’m healthy and look great to try and spare my feelings. People need to grow up and take responsibility for themselves. 

Agreed 100000% with you. There is no disease in the world that makes you balloon up irreversibly (unless you have something like prader-willi), just take in less calories and you will lose weight. Sure, some medication and some conditions may make it harder to lose weight, but if you apply effort into yourself and your diet, hit the treadmill and gym, you will shed those pounds. Fat apologists are a danger to the health of the population. It is not natural to be severely overweight, just like it is unnatural to be extremely thin. Sure, we shouldn't equate being slim as being healthy, but being fat is unhealthy, there are no two ways about it. The complications will follow, maybe not while you are young, but as the years go by you will pay the price, and no amount of "yaaaas queening" and "slaying the thins mama" will give you back your healthy joints and organs. I also take pity on the health professionals that have to move around immobile gluttonous people, and end up hurting themselves because of others' gluttony. And I say this as someone that ALSO should put down the cake sometimes (oops I ate it again) :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 10/2/2021 at 12:15 AM, kdub87 said:

The funny part is, despite my background in fitness education I myself are overweight right now. The difference between me and the crazed fat activists is that I take full ownership of my personal choices. I look terrible, I feel terrible and my health is suffering. And you know what? It’s all my own doing, and frankly I’d be embarrassed to expect people to tell me I’m healthy and look great to try and spare my feelings. People need to grow up and take responsibility for themselves


sounds like someone has a lot of internalized fatphobia to me. 

No one is saying that you should be obese (it IS unhealthy), but why demean someone for it? 

your comments are so misguided about people that are overweight in general so it’s kind of disappointing that you’re a health or fitness professional that gives people advice on how to be healthier when you are not sensitive  to other people, based on what you’re saying. No one is saying live an unhealthy lifestyle and to not work out. You’re putting words in my mouth. I’m saying don’t shame people for it and understand that people have reasons for looking how they look, whether it’s in their control or not. If you take responsibility and want to work towards becoming healthier, that is incredible and you should be proud of yourself (

 

But…. Encouraging people to not be proud of themselves and calling people fat activists for simply embracing themselves …. that is what perpetuates further eating disorders. 

that is not what you’re supposed to do as a fitness instructor. You are supposed to encourage people to be healthier, not demean them for their circumstances. Also just for the record, your bull **** about how I am saying that anorexia is somehow deserving of more criticism than being fat is ridiculous. I have struggled with my own eating disorders and I can’t wait for someone to talk some sense into you in the future. Even with that, I can recognize that there is a significant difference in the systemic mistreatment of people who are overweight versus those who are underweight and you cannot deny that. 
 

and yes you can most definitely struggle with the ability to lose a ton of weight and it does have a lot to do with genetics for some people.  I am proud of Adele for becoming healthier and for loving her body, she looks incredible. 

But your comments, and quite honestly the gif making fun of an overweight person is misguided and ignorant 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Rik said:


sounds like someone has a lot of internalized fatphobia to me. 

No one is saying that you should be obese (it IS unhealthy), but why demean someone for it? 

your comments are so misguided about people that are overweight in general so it’s kind of disappointing that you’re a health or fitness professional that gives people advice on how to be healthier when you are not sensitive  to other people, based on what you’re saying. No one is saying live an unhealthy lifestyle and to not work out. You’re putting words in my mouth. I’m saying don’t shame people for it and understand that people have reasons for looking how they look, whether it’s in their control or not. If you take responsibility and want to work towards becoming healthier, that is incredible and you should be proud of yourself (

 

But…. Encouraging people to not be proud of themselves and calling people fat activists for simply embracing themselves …. that is what perpetuates further eating disorders. 

that is not what you’re supposed to do as a fitness instructor. You are supposed to encourage people to be healthier, not demean them for their circumstances. Also just for the record, your bull **** about how I am saying that anorexia is somehow deserving of more criticism than being fat is ridiculous. I have struggled with my own eating disorders and I can’t wait for someone to talk some sense into you in the future. Even with that, I can recognize that there is a significant difference in the systemic mistreatment of people who are overweight versus those who are underweight and you cannot deny that. 
 

and yes you can most definitely struggle with the ability to lose a ton of weight and it does have a lot to do with genetics for some people.  I am proud of Adele for becoming healthier and for loving her body, she looks incredible. 

But your comments, and quite honestly the gif making fun of an overweight person is misguided and ignorant 

 

B3tfb9TIgAAUJgD.jpg

  • Haha 3

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Rik said:


sounds like someone has a lot of internalized fatphobia to me. 

No one is saying that you should be obese (it IS unhealthy), but why demean someone for it? 

your comments are so misguided about people that are overweight in general so it’s kind of disappointing that you’re a health or fitness professional that gives people advice on how to be healthier when you are not sensitive  to other people, based on what you’re saying. No one is saying live an unhealthy lifestyle and to not work out. You’re putting words in my mouth. I’m saying don’t shame people for it and understand that people have reasons for looking how they look, whether it’s in their control or not. If you take responsibility and want to work towards becoming healthier, that is incredible and you should be proud of yourself (

 

But…. Encouraging people to not be proud of themselves and calling people fat activists for simply embracing themselves …. that is what perpetuates further eating disorders. 

that is not what you’re supposed to do as a fitness instructor. You are supposed to encourage people to be healthier, not demean them for their circumstances. Also just for the record, your bull **** about how I am saying that anorexia is somehow deserving of more criticism than being fat is ridiculous. I have struggled with my own eating disorders and I can’t wait for someone to talk some sense into you in the future. Even with that, I can recognize that there is a significant difference in the systemic mistreatment of people who are overweight versus those who are underweight and you cannot deny that. 
 

and yes you can most definitely struggle with the ability to lose a ton of weight and it does have a lot to do with genetics for some people.  I am proud of Adele for becoming healthier and for loving her body, she looks incredible. 

But your comments, and quite honestly the gif making fun of an overweight person is misguided and ignorant 

 

Who is shaming anyone? My entire point was that its not good to 'embrace' obesity, no one should perpetuate it as a struggle that you can't change so have to accept. Thats the issue though isn't it? Calling obesity what it is and pointing out the dangers of such a lifestyle is 'fat phobia' or 'fat shaming'. Im sorry that some people can't accept the consequences of their actions that have made them miserable and need the truth sugarcoating, and it's not my job to baby people because of it. To believe you can and should 'embrace' obesity is insanity, so delete it fat.

Also, you took that gif as me making fun of her but when did I even mention her? Why would you instantly assume it was to make fun? because she's obese it's funny? Funny thats where you're mind went first :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

Who is shaming anyone? My entire point was that its not good to 'embrace' obesity, no one should perpetuate it as a struggle that you can't change so have to accept. Thats the issue though isn't it? Calling obesity what it is and pointing out the dangers of such a lifestyle is 'fat phobia' or 'fat shaming'. Im sorry that some people can't accept the consequences of their actions that have made them miserable and need the truth sugarcoating, and it's not my job to baby people because of it. To believe you can and should 'embrace' obesity is insanity, so delete it fat.

Also, you took that gif as me making fun of her but when did I even mention her? Why would you instantly assume it was to make fun? because she's obese it's funny? Funny thats where you're mind went first :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

can u not lol legit most ppl outside of exhale would straight up call you out for this trash talk and discriminatory perspective, and you know it. It’s also obvious what u were using that gif for just based on your perspective of large people. 
 

11 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

here is no disease in the world that makes you balloon up irreversibly (unless you have something like prader-willi), just take in less calories and you will lose weight. Sure, some medication and some conditions may make it harder to lose weight, but if you apply effort into yourself and your diet, hit the treadmill and gym, you will shed those pounds

Oh god. This is so dangerous though? There’s so many diseases that make it incredibly difficult to lose weight, and again no one is saying we should encourage people to live unhealthy lifestyles. Just don’t shame them for it, and recognize that the flllowing have made it severely difficult for women especially:

* hypothyroidism

*  PCOS

*hormonal imbalances 

* Cushing’s syndrome 

 

I know people first hand who legitimately cannot weigh under 180 pounds because they have hypothyroidism and PCOS. 

That isn’t to say people can’t try to be healthier, nor am I suggesting that it’s impossible for people with diseases to, but understand that it is very difficult for some people who are not lucky to have been born with a smaller frame or free of pre existing medical conditions. But this all around seems quite honestly very very misguided 

 

Link to comment
On 10/1/2021 at 7:59 PM, Isla said:

But didn't she say that 25 was going to be her last album title to be named after her age? ddd

Haha, yes she did! But this how money works.

She was ready with this album since the Fall of the last year, but due to pandemic she put it on hold.

She was a very authentic and humble person, but the money and succes changed her. She only cares about money, so basically the album would be called as her previous ones, because it is something recognizable for her.

Link to comment
On 10/1/2021 at 10:05 PM, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

The last episode I found :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

 

 

On 10/1/2021 at 9:36 PM, Mexwero said:

Omg I was obsessed with this animated series on YouTube! Is it still releasing new episodes?? Hahahaha they were Epic! 

I made a less hip but hopefully kinda cool spin off about Brinty called I Am Brinty Joan, you might wanna check out :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block