Reviewing pivotal #FreeBritney content we’ve had so far

Key players!  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Non-honourable mentions

60 Minutes Australia - Britney’s Fight for Freedom (February 2021)

CNN - Toxic: Britney’s Battle for Freedom (September 2021) 

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

But wow, what a year it has been for the movement and look how far we have come! Since February #FreeBritney has received consistent, widespread coverage worldwide. Not all the above has had equal impact, and it is clear that FBS was most effective in getting the mainstream media really onboard with the movement, but still, every little helped along the way and it is amazing to think that the fanbase started all this. I’m certain all the fan and media pressure helped get her Rosengar and not to mention all the legal changes that are in the works/what is yet to come!

This is absolutely such a one of a kind phenomenon where fanbase met mainstream media and social change came through as a result – proud of us! Here’s to hoping future content will happen WHEN she’s completely free and we actually get to hear everything straight from her :bcut_britney_clapboard:

Controlling had the most effect on me, I was actually crying for most of the doc :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

On the other hand, the DeepDive series on YT were the first thing I watched related to all of this (after years of being out of the loop) and there was so much stuff I didn't know, plus it was what got me into Exhale again (I used to come here only to lurk lol) and the reason I started paying more attention to the whole situation

• Love 1

For me, it's Framing Britney Spears coupled with Britney's testimony.

FBS led to the increased coverage we're still receiving and made #FreeBritney borderline mainstream at that point - Britney's testimony completely and utterly validated it, made the few doubters realize that we're not, and never have been, conspiracy theorists, and guaranteed that the world and its media WILL be watching and reporting every single time there's a hearing, as it has done so far.

• Love 1