JoJo’s new EP trying not to think about it, is out now!

Yaaaasss :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I'm excited to listen. Unfortunately, I can't do anything without my Mary Jane :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:I need the herbal plant to really digest music and get the feel of the lyrics, production and message. I want to truly experience this new JoJo the right way. Love her. 💙

Psssss if you haven't heard Good to Know s-t-o-n-e-d you should. It's an experience for sure. Happy X Factor GIF by X Factor Global

• Love 2
3 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I’m already so obsessed with so many songs…! Especially World of Sunshine, Anxiety (Burlinda’s Theme),  Fresh New Sheets and Spiral SZN :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

I refuse to call it an EP. It’s a DAMN GOOD ALBUM! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Can’t wait to dig the lyrics deeper and also buy a physical copy. I hope she signs a few albums soon so I can get one :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I love those! 😆😍

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

A "EP"? But it has 12 songs????:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: JoJo, 10 songs or more is an album… :clownery_makeup_meme:  Now, let me go hit play and pray it's better than that last album she released :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

You didn’t like Good to Know?!? 
I felt meh about it on first listen but just listened last week without knowing she was putting something new out and it’s sooooo good

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block