Katy Perry on having 0 Grammys: "I always go by numbers, and they don't lie."

Zero is a number honey… 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Numbers don’t lie. Math is sacred 🙏 

Shadiness aside- I used to really like Katy. I honestly feel like the turning point for me was making jokes at Britney’s expense. And not just once… like… Girl… 🤦‍♀️ And then the nerve to recreate the denim look when she felt the way she did 🙄

I can appreciate her accomplishments, and I agree that the Grammys are kinda BS these days. But she can do better. We all can tbh- so there’s a chance she can redeem herself with me. But we will see!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, ALBAVEASP said:

The girl has literally had a record dedicated to healing and self-motivation. I won't judge if your music taste revolves around getting laid and narcissism. 

Reveal hidden contents

And with Teenage Dream completing its 250th reentry on BC200 just 2 weeks ago, everyone will still talk about her and her music. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

That’s the problem, her music is motivating, but her words are dissing..she literally cried on live YouTube when witness flopped and yet she leave no chance to shade Britney 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

That’s the problem, her music is motivating, but her words are dissing..she literally cried on live YouTube when witness flopped and yet she leave no chance to shade Britney 

She shaded Britney, which was indeed uncultured, before she did the livestream on YouTube for her fans. I can't understand your bitterness whereas Katy's trying to make amends with her past actions. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Katy, alongside with Mariah, Miley, Paris and other artists have already started a legal fund behind the scenes. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-list-army-set-24468412.amp

I know your losing your s—t, so keep pressed. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Like 2
On 10/2/2021 at 12:50 PM, ALBAVEASP said:

She shaded Britney, which was indeed uncultured, before she did the livestream on YouTube for her fans. I can't understand your bitterness whereas Katy's trying to make amends with her past actions. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Katy, alongside with Mariah, Miley, Paris and other artists have already started a legal fund behind the scenes. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-list-army-set-24468412.amp

I know your losing your s—t, so keep pressed. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

This is just an Artie which says a legal fund exist ..no one is sure how true it is. 

what about her dos crediting from entire Vegas residency..she literally called out every name but Britney..she has a history and she never respect Britney at all..FACTs

5 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

This is just an Artie which says a legal fund exist ..no one is sure how true it is. 

what about her dos crediting from entire Vegas residency..she literally called out every name but Britney..she has a history and she never respect Britney at all..FACTs

Katy's doing her OWN residency, why she has to mention Britney? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: Britney's liberation and recovery is on the way, then wait for her OWN show.

Also, if the two indeed carried over that shady history, Britney could have easily un-followed Katy with her un-following spree on Instagram. Well guess what? They still followed each other. 

• Love 1
On 10/2/2021 at 3:20 AM, stanLOONA said:

Teenage Dream was beyond robbed at the scammys BUT she still had the best era/album/singles of the decade

tbh Teenage Dream really did deserve some Grammys

That whole era was HUGEEEE and bops after bops, it's immaculate how much bops that album has

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block