Katy Perry on having 0 Grammys: "I always go by numbers, and they don't lie."

13 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Honestly, I always liked her music, even Smile has some decent songs on it (cry about it later is genuinely a great song). And I liked her as a person until she started making jokes about Britney. Not to mention that Britney DOES NOT have mental issues in the first place. At worst, she has anxiety disorder that millions of people have and is not even considered a mental disorder by the Psychology community. 

I'm wishing her success and GROWTH AS A PERSON. I hope she becomes the best version of herself in the future and realizes her mistakes 

You are too nice..I hope she see more failure and no one talk about her in industry! I hope she disappear like Jessica Sampson

3 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

You are too nice..I hope she see more failure and no one talk about her in industry! I hope she disappear like Jessica Sampson

The girl has literally had a record dedicated to healing and self-motivation. I won't judge if your music taste revolves around getting laid and narcissism. 

Spoiler

And with Teenage Dream completing its 250th reentry on BC200 just 2 weeks ago, everyone will still talk about her and her music. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block