Question: Was Jamie Spears Really "Sick and Ill" in 2019?

He was pictured with someone at a wedding looking perfectly fine a month after claiming he was near death sooo.. Seemed like an excuse to breach the contract and not get sued. I hope it comes back to bite him in all the files he had to turn over.

I don’t have the insta post from that wedding goer but it was shared on here some time ago

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

He was pictured with someone at a wedding looking perfectly fine a month after claiming he was near death sooo.. Seemed like an excuse to breach the contract and not get sued. I hope it comes back to bite him in all the files he had to turn over.

I don’t have the insta post from that wedding goer but it was shared on here some time ago

Ooh I didn't know this!

1 hour ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

This. yep yep yep

• Like 1

It's a tough one.

Did he visibly deteriorate? Absolutely. However, I find that bad people often become more ugly with time. He basically just ugged away.

I suspect his health problem was manufactured to avoid having to pay for the cancelled show. We all know the Spears family is more than happy to pay doctors to say whatever is needed in order to get their way.

It's likely the truth lays somewhere in the middle.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

It's a tough one.

Did he visibly deteriorate? Absolutely. However, I find that bad people often become more ugly with time. He basically just ugged away.

I suspect his health problem was manufactured to avoid having to pay for the cancelled show. We all know the Spears family is more than happy to pay doctors to say whatever is needed in order to get their way.

It's likely the truth lays somewhere in the middle.

Yeah fersure  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I remember hearing he did actually have surgery on his colon, but I personally believe it may have been a LIE that he canceled domination over B being "distraught" over his illness.  I wonder if Vegas could go after him for canceling over if he did actually LIE.  

**allegedly for entertainment purposes only**

hm...that's a really good question. never thought of that

• Like 2

This is my conspiracy theory and I’m not really sure even how to make sense of it myself or put it into words so it might sound like a jumbled mess, but…

I do believe Jamie spears was ill and possibly even on the brink of death. I think this probably scared other people involved in the conservatorship into doing some type of restructure in case anything happened to him. The last thing they wanted was someone new to come in and realise what they were doing which would end the conservatorship. This completely conflicts with the much more palatable story of her being hospitalised due to the domination cancellation as punishment, but if he was in fact ill I’m inclined to believe that those in charge didn’t want a sudden power struggle that could ruin their years of hard work to break out. They probably had a brand new conservator lined up to replace Jamie for years in case he died. 

That, or like Britney said they were trying to kill her and Jamie was never really sick. Perhaps his illness could have even been a threat from more powerful members of team con to keep playing along. Who knows. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ConceptD said:

This is my conspiracy theory and I’m not really sure even how to make sense of it myself or put it into words so it might sound like a jumbled mess, but…

I do believe Jamie spears was ill and possibly even on the brink of death. I think this probably scared other people involved in the conservatorship into doing some type of restructure in case anything happened to him. The last thing they wanted was someone new to come in and realise what they were doing which would end the conservatorship. This completely conflicts with the much more palatable story of her being hospitalised due to the domination cancellation as punishment, but if he was in fact ill I’m inclined to believe that those in charge didn’t want a sudden power struggle that could ruin their years of hard work to break out. They probably had a brand new conservator lined up to replace Jamie for years in case he died. 

That, or like Britney said they were trying to kill her and Jamie was never really sick. Perhaps his illness could have even been a threat from more powerful members of team con to keep playing along. Who knows. 

Ooh interesting