Question: Was Jamie Spears Really "Sick and Ill" in 2019?

I feel like there's more in that the we don't know. We all know Britney refused to work, but Britney said herself in her statement in court that "they" told her she could cancel Domination if she didn't want to do it! So, in this particular situation, it was not so much that she refuse, but it was a plan. 

I think her dad was really sick and, being a control freak, he couldn't let her do Domination without him being able to control everything. So, he let her cancel, wich is something he knew she wanted to, and he use his illness to get away from contract obligations. He didn't expect she wouldn't go back to work after that. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I feel like there's more in that the we don't know. We all know Britney refused to work, but Britney said herself in her statement in court that "they" told her she could cancel Domination if she didn't want to do it! So, in this particular situation, it was not so much that she refuse, but it was a plan. 

I think her dad was really sick and, being a control freak, he couldn't let her do Domination without him being able to control everything. So, he let her cancel, wich is something he knew she wanted to, and he use his illness to get away from contract obligations. He didn't expect she wouldn't go back to work after that. 

THIS

I believe Colon‘s colon did rupture, I remember when I thought Juno Lube was a good person and followed her - she posted pictures of her in the hospital and Colon’s ghastly *** was laid up in the hospital bed.

It was probably the best “excuse” the could come up with.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Yes, I think he was fairly seriously ill and required surgery, but that was not the reason for the cancellation of Domination and Britney was not "distraught" over his health. It was just handy timing that's all (if that has not happened to Jamie they would have come up with something else). He does not look healthy in his recent pictures and I think the surgery was probably linked to his history of alcoholism.  

• Like 1

Sorry don't want to go off topic, but was it the exploding colon surgery or the incident with the kids that led to him agreeing to Jodi to replace him as the temporary conservator of the person? For a control freak like that he must have been in a position where he had no choice but to agree to that. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I believe Colon‘s colon did rupture, I remember when I thought Juno Lube was a good person and followed her - she posted pictures of her in the hospital and Colon’s ghastly *** was laid up in the hospital bed.

It was probably the best “excuse” the could come up with.

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

30 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

Sorry don't want to go off topic, but was it the exploding colon surgery or the incident with the kids that led to him agreeing to Jodi to replace him as the temporary conservator of the person? For a control freak like that he must have been in a position where he had no choice but to agree to that. 

the restraining order. it happened in late 2019. that's when he agreed to be replaced by Jodi

• Like 1