Question: Was Jamie Spears Really "Sick and Ill" in 2019?

A question that as far as I know has never properly been answered in all five+ docs that I am curious about. Remember when Britney posted she cancelled Domination because Jamie was sick. We now know the true reason the show was cancelled was because Britney was exhausted and didn't wanna do the show. 

But it was never touched on if he was really sick? Was it a liver failure? Sorosis of the Liver? Kidney failure? Alcohol-related? And if so, how did he just magically heal because the way "Britney" made it sound like it was not just chicken pox or scabies, it was life changing. 

Anyone?

I remember hearing he did actually have surgery on his colon, but I personally believe it may have been a LIE that he canceled domination over B being "distraught" over his illness.  I wonder if Vegas could go after him for canceling over if he did actually LIE.  

**allegedly for entertainment purposes only**

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I remember hearing he did actually have surgery on his colon, but I personally believe it may have been a LIE that he canceled domination over B being "distraught" over his illness.  I wonder if Vegas could go after him for canceling over if he did actually LIE.  

**allegedly for entertainment purposes only**

I would imagine if it were a lie and they had already signed papers and stuff, Vegas could serve him. 

I think it was true that he had some problems, because he changed a lot, but as Britney said she did not wanted to perform so quick again, she needed a break! :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

It was to close after Piece of Me. And then when she said no they sent her to the clinic  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: Because no is not an answer in cship :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

But since they wanted probably to hide the real reason they used his health for the main reason to make it believable.

I am glad she would be finally free from this, like the woman is almost 40 years old and she couldn't choose if she wants to and when to perform!

She is overworked :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

It was true that he had some problems, but as Britney said she did not wanted to perform so quick again, she needed a break! :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

It was to close after Piece of Me. And then when she said no they sent her to the clinic  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: Because no is not an answer in cship :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

But since they wanted probably to hide the real reason they used his health for the main reason to make it believable.

I am glad she would be finally free from this, like the woman is almost 40 years old and she couldn't choose if she wants to and when to perform!

She is overworked :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Yes she was overworked. I'm glad this is over now with Jamie and I'm already speaking into existence her freedom on November 12 and thanking God in advance for Him doing his thing. Evil never wins. Good always wins. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

This is my opinion and nothing more.

Jamie is a nearly 70 man with an almost lifelong history of alcoholism, since, at the very least, the mid 1970's according to Through The Storm, so without a doubt, I believe he was ill; maybe even an emergency measure. However, the consequences of his illness are something I question, as he wasn't ill enough to step-down when it happened and was able to work even during this time and until Wednesday.

ThatSurpriseWitness made a very good point on one of their videos. Based on the leaked Piece of Me  Contract, Jamie had signed it, not Britney, meaning he, not Britney, was obligated to honour it. Any breach of contract made by him, he would have been financially responsible for....unless there were some unforeseen circumstance, like an emergency illness that affected a name on the contract....let's assume that for Domination and its negotiated contract. Britney legally didn't exist. However, if Britney didn't turn up, it was on Jamie.

By forcing her onto new medication, and forcing her into a facility, he jeprodized the show as Britney couldn't turn up, but that's a not a valid reason; he made choices that could have been avoided.

With that said, despite the fact the official statement was the show was postponed, his illness reappeared when he had a restraining order against him, and it affected one of the reasons to justify the conservatorship.

His illness was a blessing in disguise to break contracts and not be accountable. However, it clearly wasn't severe enough for a nearly 70 year old man to recognise he couldn't work in someone's best interest if they were so ill.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This is my opinion and nothing more.

Jamie is a nearly 70 man with an almost lifelong history of alcoholism, since, at the very least, the mid 1970's according to Through The Storm, so without a doubt, I believe he was ill; maybe even an emergency measure. However, the consequences of his illness are something I question, as he wasn't ill enough to step-down when it happened and was able to work even during this time and until Wednesday.

ThatSurpriseWitness made a very good point on one of their videos. Based on the leaked Piece of Me  Contract, Jamie had signed it, not Britney, meaning he, not Britney, was obligated to honour it. Any breach of contract made by him, he would have been financially responsible for....unless there were some unforeseen circumstance, like an emergency illness that affected a name on the contract....let's assume that for Domination and its negotiated contract. Britney legally didn't exist. However, if Britney didn't turn up, it was on Jamie.

By forcing her onto new medication, and forcing her into a facility, he jeprodized the show as Britney couldn't turn up, but that's a not a valid reason; he made choices that could have been avoided.

With that said, despite the fact the official statement was the show was postponed, his illness reappeared when he had a restraining order against him, and it affected one of the reasons to justify the conservatorship.

His illness was a blessing in disguise to break contracts and not be accountable. However, it clearly wasn't severe enough for a nearly 70 year old man to recognise he couldn't work in someone's best interest if they were so ill.

Good response. You are very good at articulating. Should be a journalist sweetie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

A question that as far as I know has never properly been answered in all five+ docs that I am curious about. Remember when Britney posted she cancelled Domination because Jamie was sick. We now know the true reason the show was cancelled was because Britney was exhausted and didn't wanna do the show. 

But it was never touched on if he was really sick? Was it a liver failure? Sorosis of the Liver? Kidney failure? Alcohol-related? And if so, how did he just magically heal because the way "Britney" made it sound like it was not just chicken pox or scabies, it was life changing. 

Anyone?

I have a friend whose colon ruptured 1 year and a half ago. He is very obese though .. which makes it more likely to happen. He stayed in intensive care for a couple month and could barely move for over a year. So I do believe a colon rupture can be very very serious. BUT maybe Jamie did have something alcohol related. I mean hes an alcoholic for all his life. 

I hardly believe Britney was distressed over it. She probably prayed for him to die .. which is the sensible thing to do in her situation.