Will Britney Get a New Business Manger Now or In November?

56 minutes ago, ROL said:

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I love Gaga, where did I diss Gaga or even her manager? What I said is Britney is not gonna go to her model boyfriend for advice on managers and who to hire to look after her huge career lol. Since you insist, no, I don't want Britney to sign to Gaga's manager when he is rumoured to have ties to Lou Taylor.

Oh I thought you were shading Stefani Germanotta :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:my bad 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

She should bring back Adam Leber. He was the only one in the team that wasn't a bad guy. I've met him and he spoke about Free Britney on his Instagram when I mentioned it.

Absolutely not. He has way too many connections to Larry Rudolph and even though they “divided” the company, it’s still the same circle. Hell no to Adam Leber.

5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Absolutely not. He has way too many connections to Larry Rudolph and even though they “divided” the company, it’s still the same circle. Hell no to Adam Leber.

This. She should honestly get someone that has zero connection with the old leeches. Get someone that knows how to care for Britney the person and popstar