Will Britney Get a New Business Manger Now or In November?

Will Matthew Rosengart and Zabel fire Michael Caine and hire a new business manager in the immediate future? He was Daddy’s replacement for Lou and probably not preferable to Britney. 

I believe Daddy had to petition the court to hire Michael Caine last time. So, with the conservatorship trying to wind down, will they let this guy stay on another couple of months or get him out right away?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I think things will be a lot different and Britney will choose who she wants. I have a weird feeling that she might hire Lady Gagas manager in replace of Larry (if and when she decides to work) 

Lady gaga's manager is Sam and Lou's BFF, if Sam asks Britney to hire him as her manager, then she's never getting out of the hands of Lou. The most horrifying part? This is highly likely to happen. I think this could be what Lou has planned all along. 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

4 minutes ago, brightchildremix said:

Lady gaga's manager is Sam and Lou's BFF, if Sam asks Britney to hire him as her manager, then she's never getting out of the hands of Lou. The most horrifying part? This is highly likely to happen. I think this could be what Lou has planned all along. 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I doubt Britney, a succesful A-list, will listen to a wannabe actor C-list about who her manager should be. I'm sure she's not hiring Gaga's manager.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Someone is not a Gaga fan :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I love Gaga, where did I diss Gaga or even her manager? What I said is Britney is not gonna go to her model boyfriend for advice on managers and who to hire to look after her huge career lol. Since you insist, no, I don't want Britney to sign to Gaga's manager when he is rumoured to have ties to Lou Taylor.

1 minute ago, TTrouble said:

How many people does she even need on her payroll if she is not planning to work anymore?

I mean one person can handle her britneyspears.com webstore and she can update her Instagram :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

This is not how a celebrity brand works lol, she might not work musically but she will be doing something she already has a huge business empire and might have plans for future. You think she will just sit on a sofa and relax forever? She needs PR and a management team still to keep the income coming and handing her image. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Momney2018 said:

Will Matthew Rosengart and Zabel fire Michael Caine and hire a new business manager in the immediate future? He was Daddy’s replacement for Lou and probably not preferable to Britney. 

I believe Daddy had to petition the court to hire Michael Caine last time. So, with the conservatorship trying to wind down, will they let this guy stay on another couple of months or get him out right away?

Will they have to "blow the bloody doors off" to get rid of him? Sorry, bad joke I just can't get over his name. My first thought was "Why is the actor Michael Caine Britney's business manager".:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: