When will Jamie have to hand over the administration, assets etc etc?

11 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Queen Penny will make him hand it over, he has no choice :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Yes, judging by her effort to help Britney in the past years. I'm guessing she's getting a big fat check soon enough to make this process as tedious as it can be.

I hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, la_land said:

Yes, judging by her effort to help Britney in the past years. I'm guessing she's getting a big fat check soon enough to make this process as tedious as it can be.

I hope I'm wrong.

She replaced Reva Goetz two years ago, Judge Reva Goetz is who we should investigate next, Queen Penny actually has helped Britney (except for her first year on the case when she was brand new, and even then she did allow removing Colon as conservator of person and adding Bessemer Trust as co-conservator of estate)

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Kletus said:

She replaced Reva Goetz two years ago, Judge Reva Goetz is who we should investigate next, Queen Penny actually has helped Britney (except for her first year on the case when she was brand new, and even then she did allow removing Colon as conservator of person and adding Bessemer Trust as co-conservator of estate)

She dismissed Britney's suffering until it became public. She was on the roll. That's my opinion of course, not a factΒ 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, la_land said:

She dismissed Britney's suffering until it became public. She was on the roll. That's my opinion of course, not a factΒ 

That's the one thing that I don't like about Penny :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Then again, Penny was brand new to the case... I'm sure she wasn't about to go in her first day on the job and radically change everything, she wanted to watch it and see. Britney only spoke to Penny once, and Sam Dingbat was basically advocating for JAMIE (allegedly). So I can see why Penny didn't end the conship as soon as she arrived, even though I don't like it

Β 

49 minutes ago, Kletus said:

You are very confused with your facts so let me help you with this timeline and expose of brenda's corrupt career (not just related to Britney).

Β 

Β 

Don't be fooled by her helping Britney for the FIRST time in years only because the whole world is at her neck and Mathew Rosengart is a court pitbull who will not take 'no' for an answer. She is a piece of S H I T and the only king here is Mathew Rosengart.

Β 

15 minutes ago, Kletus said:

That's the one thing that I don't like about Penny :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Then again, Penny was brand new to the case... I'm sure she wasn't about to go in her first day on the job and radically change everything, she wanted to watch it and see. Britney only spoke to Penny once, and Sam Dingbat was basically advocating for JAMIE (allegedly). So I can see why Penny didn't end the conship as soon as she arrived, even though I don't like it

That makes no sense, being a judge is not about being shy of making changes day one, if you get on a corrupt case you make changes right away tf. Mathew also is new to the case and on his first day (before he was even officially Britney's lawyer) he was already contesting Jamie and the court. Brenda, being an experienced, very powerful judge could make changes the second she got on the conservatorship and no one would have stopped her. She is corrupt, end of. Her huge karma will get to her, I guarantee you that.

22 minutes ago, Kletus said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:Β Sorry, somewhat off topic, but I love all the nicknames you all use on this forum. "Sam Dingbat" is very appropriate for Sam Ingram. I love the fact Judge Penny has gone from being "Pennywise" to "Queen Penny" in the space of 48 hours and of-course "Colon" for Jamie.Β 

• Love 1

He has to hand over all the books in a timely manner or he will be in contempt of court. If it can be proved he has destroyed documents my understanding is he could be looking at jail time. Rosengart will pounce on him like a tiger if he tries any tricks here and Penny would have no choice legally but to charge Jamie with contempt of court. That is my understanding although (as ever) could be wrong.Β  Β 

1 hour ago, ROL said:

Β 

You are very confused with your facts so let me help you with this timeline and expose of brenda's corrupt career (not just related to Britney).

Β 

Β 

Don't be fooled by her helping Britney for the FIRST time in years only because the whole world is at her neck and Mathew Rosengart is a court pitbull who will not take 'no' for an answer. She is a piece of S H I T and the only king here is Mathew Rosengart.

Β 

OMG this is horrible!! Judge Pennywise is rotten to the core! I was so wrongΒ :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:Β however, we don’t want to anger Penny until this is all over!!!Β 

• Love 1