Serious question - what happens now?

So Jamie is suspended. I think that we all have this picture in mind where that means he is gone and everyone he employed is gone as well and  Britney (or her Zebel guy) controls all business things.

But I assume that in reality that does not work that way. There are so many people working "for" Britney (or Jamie) and they cannot be suddenly gone overnight.  They didn't give away all passwords and whatever to Britney and now she is in control of everything with that judges ruling.

(These above are just examples, and it is not meant to begin 'who controls instagram' topic, but in general)

So my question is, is someone familiar with law to give some overview what happens now in Britneys life (both personal and  as a public figure eq. her management etc)? 

3 minutes ago, s&m said:

Everything, literally everything must be turnover to Zabel! Companies etc EVERYTHING! Jamie is gone!

November 12th - Termination of the Conservatorship by Stipulation (which Penny already said Yes)

A question - 12th is the date or the deadline? Termination can happen even before though right? 

6 minutes ago, Prachi said:

A question - 12th is the date or the deadline? Termination can happen even before though right? 

Since it is by stipulation it is a quick hearing! I don’t think it can’t be terminated without the hearing 

• Like 1