Why couldnt Britney to to South Pacific before?

Idk about the wording of this but I feel like it might have been better worded by saying “why could she only go to Hawaii?” Obviously this trip she is on now is somewhere in the South Pacific where she would’ve needed a passport to travel. I feel like they wouldn’t let her leave the country (unless it was to work) for vacation in case she tried to run and seek asylum somehow.

Can’t wait to see her in the Seychelles or on a yacht in Italy soon.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
42 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

Idk about the wording of this but I feel like it might have been better worded by saying “why could she only go to Hawaii?” Obviously this trip she is on now is somewhere in the South Pacific where she would’ve needed a passport to travel. I feel like they wouldn’t let her leave the country (unless it was to work) for vacation in case she tried to run and seek asylum somehow.

Can’t wait to see her in the Seychelles or on a yacht in Italy soon.

She’s gonna have to fix that ponytail and tone down the raccoon eyes if she’s heading to Venice :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:  

• Haha 1

I don´t think she had her passport when Jamie was her prison guard + obviously with only 8000 a month.. you don´t travel very far.  Lets not forget that she didn´t even had her credit/debit card with her. Her security had it. How ****ed up.. she could not even pay her coffee on her own.  So she just had to obey with every ****ed up rule Jamie had. Things really changed for her when Matthew came in and even Jamie was still trying to hold on to his power over her, he had to give her some freedoms that he did not before.  

I hope she will travel where ever her heart desires in the future and poses naked on every bathroom to keep some of you really mad.