Britney Spears as a person not a 💫 star.

I just want her to be Britney Jean .. shes been missing that women for 13 controlling , abusive years . Shes been so scrambled up from the abuse its gonna take years to get over if ever . Shes not crazy at all. Shes human and deserves her space.  I hope people will stop expecting an album soon. I hope people will just let her live . To her fans that want the entertainer back singing up a storm and touring  . Get a grip and let it go, its sad to hear . I kinda hope she quits the Britney Brand.  I hope shes free and her life just quiets down. She will fall and get up like the rest of us.. she will excel like us too .. yet let her do it all without everyone watching .  Once shes free.. let her be! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think most of us agree that if she wants to retire and live her life, we'll 100% support that and encourage her to do so. In her own words, she's traumatized and depressed. She should get the help she needs and as much time as she'd like, even if that means quitting forever. Her legacy will still be here. From Baby One More Time to Slumber Party, I appreciate all of it. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Spoiler

Even email my heart, my baby and mmm papi

• Love 3
On 9/30/2021 at 10:15 PM, Bunkywoo said:

I just want her to be Britney Jean .. shes been missing that women for 13 controlling , abusive years . Shes been so scrambled up from the abuse its gonna take years to get over if ever . Shes not crazy at all. Shes human and deserves her space.  I hope people will stop expecting an album soon. I hope people will just let her live . To her fans that want the entertainer back singing up a storm and touring  . Get a grip and let it go, its sad to hear . I kinda hope she quits the Britney Brand.  I hope shes free and her life just quiets down. She will fall and get up like the rest of us.. she will excel like us too .. yet let her do it all without everyone watching .  Once shes free.. let her be! 

I literally just want her to retire and enjoy herself. My one selfish wish is I hope the original "Rebellion" leaks. Britney doesn't even have to rerecord it. Let it leak and she doesn't even have to be the one that does that. She's done her prison sentence. Let her be free from the jail cell. 

• Love 1