New Britney naked meme, Mario Lopez comments

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wanna see the artists turning these into those beautiful digital pieces like they've done with other pictures

If I had the talent I'd do it myself lol

Right omg. People can do amazing things. I hope someone does it and shows Britney and becomes her new social media manager. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, kasavas said:

Dude **** Mario Lopez. He went out of his way to say Britney is being surrounded by good people, in the middle of the FreeBritney movement. 

I'll never forget those who didn't help, but I'll never forgive those who tried to defend her abusers :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

This. But also, I would pay some damn good money to see pro footage from his night with Britney. He's so yummy and you know he made her scream. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

14 hours ago, kasavas said:

Dude **** Mario Lopez. He went out of his way to say Britney is being surrounded by good people, in the middle of the FreeBritney movement. 

I'll never forget those who didn't help, but I'll never forgive those who tried to defend her abusers :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1