Lady Gaga's new 'Love For Sale' performances

I don't care for the performances; we all know she can sing jazz well. Ho-hum. I'm more stunned by the looks that she's serving - it amazes me that the same woman who dressed like alien clowns during the ARTPOP era can look so great when she puts effort into being glamorous. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Although it's kinda funny that she went from performing in sold-old tours and Vegas... to performing at the Westfield mall. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1

She looks sssssssstuuuuuuuunnnningggggghhh.......

...but that "Love For Sale" song is awful. The lyrics are atrocious. Pay attention, that's a song about systematic abuse against women. AND she was abused. So she should know better. Not everything that was done back in the day or by good artists is valuable. Where is woke Twitter when you need it? 

11 hours ago, Midnight said:

She is evolving and finding different ways of successes. Let's face it, we as Pop fans apparently cancelled her during Artpop she faced a lot of criticism. It seems as if nobody is here for Gaga anymore musically. Sad but true. Her last big musical era was Born This Way. Ten years ago. It's sad because she is extremely talented and I think one of the best Pop stars out there.

• Love 1

She is evolving and finding different ways of successes. Let's face it, we as Pop fans apparently cancelled her during Artpop she faced a lot of criticism. It seems as if nobody is here for Gaga anymore musically. Sad but true. Her last big musical era was Born This Way. Ten years ago. It's sad because she is extremely talented and I think one of the best Pop stars out there. 

3 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Hmm depends where you live on, over here in Brazil Chromatica did well after ASIB immense success (much much more than Beyoncé for instance, which last hits here was 2013-2014). However we SHOULD cancel her for the way she handled her last pop era poorly vs. the immense promo for this boring jazz album most of her fans will pretend they like. She makes me so mad at times....

3 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Hmm depends where you live on, over here in Brazil Chromatica did well after ASIB immense success (much much more than Beyoncé for instance, which last hits here was 2013-2014). However we SHOULD cancel her for the way she handled her last pop era poorly vs. the immense promo for this boring jazz album most of her fans will pretend they like. She makes me so mad at times....

Well to be fair, promo was limited and Chromatica was released during a pandemic. So in 2020 we pretty much were in lockdown and she had no choice but to just release the album. Have we heard if she's still gonna do The Chromatica Ball? 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Well to be fair, promo was limited and Chromatica was released during a pandemic. So in 2020 we pretty much were in lockdown and she had no choice but to just release the album. Have we heard if she's still gonna do The Chromatica Ball? 

The Chromatica Ball is still happening next year.

Also I don’t think she’s done that much promo for Love For Sale. A few specials maybe but that’s because she has more of a shot filming these now compared to last year when she released Chromatica in lockdown.

Not forgetting Tony has retired due to health reasons so he won’t be able to physically promote. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Isla said:

The Chromatica Ball is still happening next year.

Also I don’t think she’s done that much promo for Love For Sale. A few specials maybe but that’s because she has more of a shot filming these now compared to last year when she released Chromatica in lockdown.

Not forgetting Tony has retired due to health reasons so he won’t be able to physically promote. 

Are tickets gonna be sold again or no? I so want to experience a Lady Gaga concert. And hopefully by then I've been working a while and have money to buy VIP tix because let's face it that's the only way to go at concerts. I haven't went VIP to a concert since Madonna's MDNA Tour in 2012 :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

My last concert was Xtina at Planet Hollywood last year for NYE. It was epic but my friend could only afford nosebleed seats but she payed for me and I was thankful :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

9 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Are tickets gonna be sold again or no? I so want to experience a Lady Gaga concert. And hopefully by then I've been working a while and have money to buy VIP tix because let's face it that's the only way to go at concerts. I haven't went VIP to a concert since Madonna's MDNA Tour in 2012 :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

My last concert was Xtina at Planet Hollywood last year for NYE. It was epic but my friend could only afford nosebleed seats but she payed for me and I was thankful :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I haven’t heard anything about tickets going back on sale. The most we can hope for is people selling their tickets if they can’t make the rescheduled dates (which haven’t been announced yet).

• Like 1
13 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She looks sssssssstuuuuuuuunnnningggggghhh.......

...but that "Love For Sale" song is awful. The lyrics are atrocious. Pay attention, that's a song about systematic abuse against women. AND she was abused. So she should know better. Not everything that was done back in the day or by good artists is valuable. Where is woke Twitter when you need it? 

omg y'all are so sensitive. stfu

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

She's already done this before though and to me it feels like she's just going back and forth to see what gets her any attention.

I used to like her a lot but, she just comes off inauthentic now, she used to talk all this mess of "I"m an artist" and "pop music is my life" and once things started going south she ditched it all.

She'll always have a little place in the back of my mind though so I'll still check out whatever she releases. 

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

She's already done this before though and to me it feels like she's just going back and forth to see what gets her any attention.

I used to like her a lot but, she just comes off inauthentic now, she used to talk all this mess of "I"m an artist" and "pop music is my life" and once things started going south she ditched it all.

She'll always have a little place in the back of my mind though so I'll still check out whatever she releases. 

I get that and I forgot when she said Pop music was her life. I hope she makes an effort next era and that there is not another pandemic or lockdown

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block