Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

16 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Personally, I'm still of the opinion that the instagram isn't run by her. Realistically, Jamie has been suspended just over a day and relevant documentation probably hasn't been handed over yet, meaning no one has officially been fired, meaning for the time being, her business situation  is the same. Whether or not Grace periods are legally required, i don't know, but be realistic here;

Cassie would make a statement. Kane would make a statement. Britney has said she wants to speak out, why wouldn't she do that first.

That said, the content of the images shouldn't warrant negative opinions. Her bodily autonomy was stripped from her for 13 years, from medical decisions, reproductive decisions, to dietary restrictions. For the first time, the scum that did that to her no longer can. Imagine the empowerment of knowing your body which, in all legal sense, has been someone else's possession, is now yours.

Are they professional photos? No, which is also why I don't believe she uploaded them, because let's be real, she has an incredible eye for detail, but don't attack them because you're not comfortable with her showing a body that's hers, to make herself and only herself money. That's a line you don't cross.

Wrong thread 

1 hour ago, handmedown said:

Came here to say this. I’m sorry Britney but you endured so much for so long and fought so hard for what?  To become a Kardashian?!  

That man of yours should be helping you appreciate that you are more than your body, your loved for your soul.  You should be encouraged to stop seeking validation on social media and just start living for yourself and your family (by which I mean kids and new fiancé). 

"That man of yours"? Off-putting formulation. Maybe don't project what you personally think is best for your own mental health onto others and broaden your horizon instead? Posting your **** out for the world to see when you know they'll paint you as crazy is obviously not done for validation. I bet you thought she was mental for shaving her head too lmao

• Like 1

If this is Britney posting then she’s simply rebelling against her family and the people that controlled her.

As most kids do when they feel like their overly controlling helicopter parents are suffocating them.

They exploited her ***uality and body for profit. Now she gets to own it for herself.

Be free Britney. Take it all off, spend your money in Bora Bora, lose it all, get ten more babies weddings and divorces.

Live your life and make your own mistakes. It’s nobody’s but yours to live.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

"That man of yours"? Off-putting formulation. Maybe don't project what you personally think is best for your own mental health onto others and broaden your horizon instead? Posting your **** out for the world to see when you know they'll paint you as crazy is obviously not done for validation. I bet you thought she was mental for shaving her head too lmao

Nope. I remember seeing her shave her head and thinking “yup I totally get it”.  It was her F.U to the world. But getting your t*ts out on Instagram in 2021?  It’s not original, it’s not clever. It’s just tired.

15 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Wrong thread 

Nope, it's a relevant and valid opinion due to the nature of situation and the context of her Instagram, as backed by court documents, personal statement etc.

Additionally, my comment was not to distract nor steer the conversation away from the content, it was to justify it given the conversation happening in the rest of the thread. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Nope. I remember seeing her shave her head and thinking “yup I totally get it”.  It was her F.U to the world. But getting your t*ts out on Instagram in 2021?  It’s not original, it’s not clever. It’s just tired.

But she doesn't have to be original, or clever...she can do what whe feels like, just like she felt she needed a headshaving. I would even argue that the fact that her post are so amateurish actually make them original hahahah.

Anyway we've seen her naked many times, I think if these pictures were taken in good quality and properly edited everybody would be praising her.

Just like the dancing videos, the only issue is the quality.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Jamie Lynns best friend Hollie likes the post?!? Do you think they are making fun.

The court hearings aren't over unfortunately, if the court want to object to the termination they can. Stuff like this doesn't help.

Object on what grounds? Bc she's showing too much skin? This isn't the 18th century and luckily churches don't overrule the government anymore. Besides you wanna put all female celebs who show off their bodies in cships? 

Britney could start and onlyfans tomorrow and that wouldn't be a reason to put her in a c-ship. People need to get it in their heads that women are FREE to do whatever the f#€& they want. It's 2021. Leave her alone and go back live with the amish if that's what you like.