Britney: A beautiful day in paradise celebrating (video)

Slayer

5 hours ago, timito said:

When I saw the video I also thought it was Cade so came here to check if people think the same. 

I took a screenshot and compared – it is Cade and Sam just posted another video in his IG stories where Cade Sam walks with a surf board and talks to Cade who laughs.

What I love about these videos is that they clearly went to a new place to celebrate her freedom and their engagement.

I’ve been wondering if the reason they always went to the same hotel was that Jamie didn’t allow them to go anywhere else. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I took a screenshot and compared – it is Cade and Sam just posted another video in his IG stories where Cade walks with a surf board and talks to him.

What I love about these videos is that they clearly went to a new place to celebrate her freedom and their engagement.

I’ve been wondering if the reason they always went to the same hotel was that Jamie didn’t allow them to go anywhere else. 

Yeah just saw the video as well and came here to say 😀but isn’t Sam the one with the surf board and Cade the one making the video and talking? Also I think you’re right. Her dad probably just allowed Hawaii as a vacation (knowing they tried to extend the conservatorship to there as well). Now that he is out I guess she is free to go anywhere she wants. So happy for her ! 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, timito said:

Yeah just saw the video as well and came here to say 😀but isn’t Sam the one with the surf board and Cade the one making the video and talking? Also I think you’re right. Her dad probably just allowed Hawaii as a vacation (knowing they tried to extend the conservatorship to there as well). Now that he is out I guess she is free to go anywhere she wants. So happy for her ! 

The one walking looks like Sam but the one filming with the camera sounds like Sam. 🤔 

EDIT: you’re right, it’s Sam.