Britney: A beautiful day in paradise celebrating (video)

Slayer

4 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I think its a regular shmegular boat person :shaktongue_shakira_red:

but I don't think a regular boat person would recording the view, since he literally works there and see the view every day. Those who were near the control panel in the back were boat workers I believe.  But i feel like the man in white shirt recording the view is vacationing there with britney and Sam 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, annalai23 said:

but I don't think a regular boat person would recording the view, since he literally works there and see the view every day. Those who were near the control panel in the back were boat workers I believe.  But i feel like the man in white shirt recording the view is vacationing there with britney and 

Ok. My comment was for laughs but sure you can investigate further if you like :shaktongue_shakira_red:

41 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

but I don't think a regular boat person would recording the view, since he literally works there and see the view every day. Those who were near the control panel in the back were boat workers I believe.  But i feel like the man in white shirt recording the view is vacationing there with britney and Sam 

When I saw the video I also thought it was Cade so came here to check if people think the same. 

• Like 1