Britney uploads photos to IG

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram are not for this thread.

Click here for your theories relating to Britnney's instagram

1 minute ago, curiosity said:

That's not Britney posting I'm sorry.. when I stop seeing that weird blue filter, potato quality (probably from Cassie's f4t4$$ screenshotting videos she gets from Britney's iCloud, and multiple emojis I'll know it's her:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: can she fire them already

Yeah Jamie's first idea when being removed is to post on her instagram when they are about to investigate him properly :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 8
1 minute ago, curiosity said:

When did I say Jamie posted it himself?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: you already know there's a whole team (CrowdSurf) behind her insta

Jamie = Team Con.

Why would they post when they are being investigated? IDK what is up with you people, Rosengart can easily say if it is not her. It's clearly her now.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

I think some people still have to come to terms with the fact its been Britney posting 90% of the time all along 😂

Did you watch Sam's livestream? Britney literally didn't know you could go live on insta yet we're expected to believe she has access to the app:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, curiosity said:

Did you watch Sam's livestream? Britney literally didn't know you could go live on insta yet we're expected to believe she has access to the app:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

She most likely uses a third party app that allows her to create posts and captions only ahead of approval from her social media team.  Like many celebs.  She's had a highly restricted phone/iPhone too... or did you miss that bit?

We will just see 5 years down the line when she's still posting pics of herself in her garden, random memes about tea and lengthy emoji filled captions.... 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is the thread for you:

I've read this thread before baby.. it's fine to accept it's not Britney posting YET. Jamie was suspended just a little over 24 hours ago, there's still a lot of administrative work she now has a say on and her lawyer or whoever's responsible will take care of getting rid of the rats:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: why would Britney post multiple blurry screenshots from a video? Why would she use the exact same filters and white stripes Cassie has used for the last 2ish years?

3 minutes ago, curiosity said:

I've read this thread before baby.. it's fine to accept it's not Britney posting YET. Jamie was suspended just a little over 24 hours ago, there's still a lot of administrative work she now has a say on and her lawyer or whoever's responsible will take care of getting rid of the rats:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: why would Britney post multiple blurry screenshots from a video? Why would she use the exact same filters and white stripes Cassie has used for the last 2ish years?

*sigh* noone is saying she directly posts through instagram. The New Yorker has said she would send them pics and Crowd Surf would post on behalf of her, like every other major celebrity with a social media team. Why is that so hard to believe? So no she's not literally hitting the send button on Instagram, but it is being posted on behalf of her 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, curiosity said:

That's not Britney posting I'm sorry.. when I stop seeing that weird blue filter, potato quality (probably from Cassie's f4t4$$ screenshotting videos she gets from Britney's iCloud), and multiple emojis I'll know it's her:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: can she fire them already

Please fire all of them