Super Bowl halftime show stream + comment party

Obviously as an Eminem fan I'm excited for this, especially knowing he's sharing the stage with equally as good rappers. And Mary!!

People moaning that it's not a pop star, the Superbowl halftime show has always showcased different genres and all of these performers are iconic. 

• Love 2
On 10/1/2021 at 11:02 AM, Isla said:

Obviously as an Eminem fan I'm excited for this, especially knowing he's sharing the stage with equally as good rappers. And Mary!!

People moaning that it's not a pop star, the Superbowl halftime show has always showcased different genres and all of these performers are iconic. 

Yessss with the musical taste! Me too Eminem is daddy :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 1
On 10/1/2021 at 12:53 PM, Britney'sBish said:

Rap Icons yet has no female rapper present (Sorry Mary ain't a rapper).

Where's Missy Elliott dammit, someone call her, her performance with Katy was not nearly enough...

Yes we need Missy! Especially since she has songs with everyone performing except Kendrick 

• Love 2
On 10/1/2021 at 2:34 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think west coast has any female rappers. We all know there's one but considering dre Beat her up a lot..

I doubt he will call Roxanne. 

And so No. Mary is all you're getting..

Nicki will be there when an east coast edition happens 

Saweetie is a west coast rapper but she's still new 

2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

How is Eminem still popular? Shouldn't he be cancelled? 

He is one of the reasons I was called a ******* in hs and ill never forget how homophonic he is.

He isn't that way anymore. He hasn't been since like 2006. He is good friends with Elton John and there are many MANY rumors that he secretly has been in the closet for years. Hence why you never hear about his love life. I have been a fan since I was 7. He's my husband lol :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

He isn't that way anymore. He hasn't been since like 2006. He is good friends with Elton John and there are many MANY rumors that he secretly has been in the closet for years. Hence why you never hear about his love life. I have been a fan since I was 7. He's my husband lol :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

He's very dl just like 50 Cent is .

We all heard those stories..many hip hop stars are gay, but street culture frowns upon this lifestyle..so they keep it a secret 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He's very dl just like 50 Cent is .

We all heard those stories..many hip hop stars are gay, but street culture frowns upon this lifestyle..so they keep it a secret 

Well thank goodness for Lil Nas X who is breaking down barriers in the Pop and Hip-Hop industry. Whether people like his music or not, he is slaying the game. So there's no reason for Eminem to hide our relationship anymore :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 2

I thought Eminem was big enough to headline? Maybe a guest appearance by his frequent collaborator Dre. I didn’t expect they needed such a big line-up to carry the Super Bowl. 

interesting to note that Mary J Blige did perform in the past on the super bowl stage (with Aerosmith and our very own Britney).

On 10/1/2021 at 11:34 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think west coast has any female rappers. We all know there's one but considering dre Beat her up a lot..

I doubt he will call Roxanne. 

And so No. Mary is all you're getting..

Nicki will be there when an east coast edition happens 

Nicki has enough hits to do this alone, but it will probably be a Young Money/Cash Money edition type of halftime which is ICONIC! Drake-Nicki-Wayne made the biggest impact! Anyway Superbass is eligible for Diamond. Can you feel the energy in here, BAWBSSSSSSSS ???! :gunney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block